Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

Layne Staley and Jerry Cantrell, two GOATs

Yeah it's a bluepill song, don't care. Liam's voice is perfection

View: https://youtu.be/LHQqqM5sr7g?feature=shared

Discovered this song only yesterday despite it being pretty old and popular. For some reason i can't say for sure if i ever heard this song back in the day, feels like it was somewhere in the back of my mind.

Song's great anyway but it's that beginning riff that takes the cake, it sounds so good the rest of the song seems to pale in comparison, is almost too long.

Btw don't you guys get that special type of nostalgia from 90's or early 2000's rock songs ? Especially alternative shit with the often trippy, bittersweet instrumentals. It's like some special intermediate realm of "not too young, not too old" that make me think of wasted youth, the passage of time and a now a forever vanished domain of the possible. Of a modern style building that's now rather old and decrepit. Of a bunch of cool white young adults, but that wouldn't be cool by today's standards, you know what i mean ? :feelswhat:That hazy feeling you get from watching some old VHS cassette.

Last edited:

Attachments

• English Rose - You make me smile (Antifa Ha Ha Ha Ha!).mp3
    5.1 MB