Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

Indeed, they do. Even the newest one is nice.

Have you played 7?

yes i have, first half of the game was great, second half was quite poor imo. Game kind of lost me after the decision. DLC was fun at least.

yes i have, first half of the game was great, second half was quite poor imo. Game kind of lost me after the decision. DLC was fun at least.
Was "after the decision" the part when you're on the ship playing as the female? Yeah I didn't like that part too much either. I had to backtrack a lot during that section.

I didn't buy the dlc.

Was "after the decision" the part when you're on the ship playing as the female? Yeah I didn't like that part too much either. I had to backtrack a lot during that section.

I didn't buy the dlc.
yeah, the choice between the wife and the baker family daughter. In the first place, the choice makes no sense since ethan only went to the house to find his wife in the first place, but it was also cliche and predictable. The end of zoe dlc's main character was funny and likeable but it was kind of short.

yeah, the choice between the wife and the baker family daughter. In the first place, the choice makes no sense since ethan only went to the house to find his wife in the first place, but it was also cliche and predictable. The end of zoe dlc's main character was funny and likeable but it was kind of short.
I picked zoe anyway because the other bitch was annoying

are we bullying maycels to make sure they're legit

still one of the best endings

Last edited:
I fucking love Prefab Sprout

also been listening to some yapoos

Sure this has been posted before but it is so relevant:

Two from Doobies

Some comment on the second one, may be upload from another channel, described how this guy in high school got the courage to get a Stacy to sign his yearbook and she did and how much this meant to him.
This has an otherworldly sound that is escapism for me:

Last edited:

You might like this song (Vocals start at 0:28)

Last edited:

Last edited:

@Facade you listen to nano? Shes pretty good