Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATEMY FUCKING LIFE

really liking these guys i have a few of theres

Yep, they are absolute beasts, especialy 野宮あゆみ/Ayumi Nomiya who sings in most of their hits.

This is another classic by them, aldo here Shihori is singing, not Ayumi

Yep, they are absolute beasts, especialy 野宮あゆみ/Ayumi Nomiya who sings in most of their hits.

This is another classic by them, aldo here Shihori is singing, not Ayumi

i think this is one of my favs

everything from the album its from sounds amazing

Any other black metal cels in here

00:46

This last one is absolute gold

@Raiden

Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Anyone into trap, EDM, etc? Not usually into remixes of songs from video games, but this one got my attention, especially because I like Hyper Potions:

00:46

This last one is absolute gold

@Raiden

Really liked the first one reminded me of wagakki band at the start, have the second one I have almost all of REOLs songs, 3rd and 4th are really good added both and the animation for last was cute

he3uUsy.gif

Also you might like this, it’s his original

@Dekim

the 3rd 4th 5th and last are 10/10 for me
Those are from the "night" series by Samfree (composer)

Omg just looked at his wikipage... He died in 2015 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Those are from the "night" series by Samfree (composer)

Omg just looked at his wikipage... He died in 2015 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
fuck just found a lot of his touhou eurobeat and it’s amazing
2F53CDEB 70A1 4C71 83F1 D8B1CA613C25

You should also check t+pazolite, his style is very different, but he still has a shit ton of good stuff

his stuff is hardcore still pretty good second one was amazing all throughout

While browsing random amateur videos i found my looksmatch

@Kointo

When I finally go full ER, you can bet your ass this'll be what I'm listening to.

this is the last song i listened to, i made it with a friend after getting royally rejected by Evalion herself in front of a bunch of other chatters on her discord chat server

this is the last song i listened to, i made it with a friend after getting royally rejected by Evalion herself in front of a bunch of other chatters on her discord chat server

is that the alt right whore?