Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

they are the linkin park of Japan and still really popular

me being the hyper fem that i am i fux with nokia

SHITS FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this your first post in this thread?

fuck they have iris, garnidelia, myth and roid, gran rodeo,Zaq for 2018
Garnidelia has a guaranteed spot for years to come, Zaq is also a great choice. Don't care too much about the others loll.

Garnidelia has a guaranteed spot for years to come, Zaq is also a great choice. Don't care too much about the others loll.
Myth and Roid is really good, they made the first OP and first ED for Re:Zero and the ED for Overlord both seasons.

Granrodeo is okay they made the OP for Nanatsu no Taizai S2

Found live recordings of previous concerts so I’ll prob watch them and they announced all the singers for this year from what I’m seeing

Myth and Roid is really good, they made the first OP and first ED for Re:Zero and the ED for Overlord both seasons.

Granrodeo is okay they made the OP for Nanatsu no Taizai S2

Found live recordings of previous concerts so I’ll prob watch them and they announced all the singers for this year from what I’m seeing

Not my cup of tea, but i can see why people like it. Outside of doujins i like Garnidelia because it has that fast phased rocky style, and ZAQ just has a killer voice.

Just checked some of the previous events, and i think 2012 was the best in terms of star power

Afilia saga east, Akino, Altima, Eir Aoi, Yui Horie, Lisa, Haruna Luna... They only had to get fripside in to get the absolute killer composition.

Not my cup of tea, but i can see why people like it. Outside of doujins i like Garnidelia because it has that fast phased rocky style, and ZAQ just has a killer voice.

Just checked some of the previous events, and i think 2012 was the best in terms of star power

Afilia saga east, Akino, Altima, Eir Aoi, Yui Horie, Lisa, Haruna Luna... They only had to get fripside in to get the absolute killer composition.
Lisa is definitely one of my favourites, what’s your favourite Zaq song mine is either Seven Doors or Last Proof also you might like Nano

Lisa is definitely one of my favourites, what’s your favourite Zaq song mine is either Seven Doors or Last Proof also you might like Nano

Nano is... eh... songs are good but i'm not a fan of her singing. As for ZAQ, it's definetly Alteration, the osu halo is strong here.

I literally only listen to music like this