Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

Im telling you, its really good, dont be preconceived
Nah, rap is nothing but shit. I'd rather listen to Western pop than that garbage. I'd rather listen to that doomsday student shit I posted earlier than that garbage.

Nah, rap is nothing but shit. I'd rather listen to Western pop than that garbage. I'd rather listen to that doomsday student shit I posted earlier than that garbage.
Thats nothing, im okay with that

Thats nothing, im okay with that
And I absolutely despise Stinkubus. They stole their band name (Incubus) from the death metal band which had it first, and had already released two full-length albums, one of which was under Nuclear Blast records, before that cock-sucking, alt-rock suckage band of preteen hacks even formed, or had even graduated from high school.

Edit: And then after all that, the alt-rock false Incubus had the gall to threaten legal action against the true Incubus if they continued to use their rightful band name. Fuck Stinkubus.

And I absolutely despise Stinkubus. They stole their band name (Incubus) from the death metal band which had it first, and had already released two full-length albums, one of which was under Nuclear Blast records, before that cock-sucking, alt-rock suckage band of preteen hacks even formed, or had even graduated from high school.
Never heard about them

View: https://youtu.be/-2qKPPEFrg8

Here, hear something really good

Too slow and low energy. I need music to have some energy; even the ambient music I listen to has more energy than this. This is like Ambien in music form.
This is ambient after all, right

Cant get total slums with almost 100% poverty sound like some shiny megacorp HQ, thats the point

Why it is called Prosperity then? Play the game!

This is ambient after all, right

Cant get total slums with almost 100% poverty sound like some shiny megacorp HQ, thats the point

Why it is called Prosperity then? Play the game!
My point is that even ambient music can have energy. This is completely lacking. I just can't get into it.

Too slow and low energy. I need music to have some energy; even the ambient music I listen to has more energy than this. This is like Ambien in music form.
Thoughts on gundam OSTs? Usually lots of energy

This is ideal music after 9 yrs coma

Last edited:
90% of non-classical music lyrics is sex-haver propaganda.

tyft friend
Clap Yes GIF