Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

1640200201669-png.551870

Its nostalgic for me, i loved that game when it came out, these new reboots are stupid imo, i dont like the episode format.
Blood Money is the last Hitman game that I consider worthy playing. Absolution had none of the great Hitman atmosphere and writing, the departure of Jesper Kyd also made the series suffer greatly as he was the only guy that could convey the feeling of the game through the music.
yeah I played the shit outta hitman 2, played every mission in every single way lol. st petersburg and malaysia levels were so cool. got me interested in world cultures and languages srs
Hitman 2 introduced even better writing and sinister atmosphere, Contracts introducted darkness and more creative ways to kill the target... and Blood Money basically merged those great ideas together.

My fav remains Contracts, because of the dark atmosphere though.

Last edited:
@AmIjustDreaming peep necro's verse on this shit lmao

I bet that's tasty, I'm actually planning on getting a vape like that today because I haven't vaped in one of those in 5 months, but I'm going to try to get it with no artificial flavors, only liquid tobacco.
:feelsokman: