Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

Liking this a decent amount. Not the best of the best, but better than their non-existent fanbase would suggest.

whats wrong
lil-pump-instagram-12-1512392225-view-0.png

Hammerhead/Vaz has to be one of the most consistent musical units there is. Not a bad note released from 1993 to 2013.

I just ordered this CD. I love this album.

Outstanding. Metalcels should refer to this as an example of non-feminized metalcore, when the word was used to refer to angular, propulsive, heavy music. Old band, though this album is their most recent from 2010:

Thank you so much for sharing this. I saved it; this is probably the best song I have heard this month so far. The goosebumps I got listening to this was incredible, cheers man.

Here's my next song to share for this thread, I guess.

RIP Nujabes

Last edited:
i used to listen to him whenever i studied, i tried learning piano because of his music.

check out dj okawari,

also checkout touhou music :p

I thing I have heard some DJ Okawari songs before, but I only listended to a few songs. The song you posted was great

I already know this tohou song because of osu!:D

I thing I have heard some DJ Okawari songs before, but I only listended to a few songs. The song you posted was great

I already know this tohou song because of osu!:D
i don't really play osu, going to try it out once i buy a writing tablet, but a lot of the JP songs i listen to are played there, check out Wagakki Band, a lot of their stuff is good and on osu