Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

Here is another from the same female singer.

I didn't like it, too ''metalcore'' .. I like female singers only on doom metal songs and folk/epic like this one

Batzorig is the best, I remember when I was reading the Genghis Khan books while listening to him!

Which Genghis Khan books?

not really genghis khan books haha, The Conqueror Series from Conn Iggulden - tell the Mongolian Empire story from Genghis as a kid to Kublai Khan

Between the throat singing and metal, this thread's taking a very propitious turn.

@Crystal_Mountain, imagine a time when the term 'Metalcore' didn't denote histrionic faggot shit. Incidentally, this is actually what I'm listening to now.

I TRIED TO LISTEN
I TRIED TO FIT
IN

not really genghis khan books haha, The Conqueror Series from Conn Iggulden - tell the Mongolian Empire story from Genghis as a kid to Kublai Khan
And Marco Polo comes in to write down and record the beauties of Yuan Dynasty China (exaggerated beauties or not)

Between the throat singing and metal, this thread's taking a very propitious turn.

@Crystal_Mountain, imagine a time when the term 'Metalcore' didn't denote histrionic faggot shit. Incidentally, this is actually what I'm listening to now.

I TRIED TO LISTEN
I TRIED TO FIT
IN

yeah thats some good shit, unfortunately the genre is fuckin gone

Remembering back when I was a kid going to school, listening to this album everyday

wish I was mongolian

Have you ever seen these laughable music videos?

hahahah yes I love the black satans that fist clip is so funny

hahahah yes I love the black satans that fist clip is so funny
kAuIi7A.gif

198a849c4c93ac9747ef53549d55415d.jpg

VerifiableInsistentAsiandamselfly-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

lol i wanna use one of these as my signature

oldschool brazilian black/death.. I recommend the full album, its amazing

can you believe these guys were the Chads back in their time

great song, didn't know that band

Used to play Cabal when I was younger listening to him, he inspired me to start playing guitar..and his history is so sad... I remember how I cried when I saw a small documentary about him lol

I always forget how good this is: