Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Music has been my main cope these past few months

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I listen to about 6 hours of various types of music every day, mostly DSBM (and other forms of BM or Neofolk). Really helps me cope and bring my mind further out of reality. Gymceling is just a part of my daily routine, it's not really a cope anymore as it's been a consistent part of my life for 5 years.

I've tried multiple times to make my own music but it seems I like the idea of doing it much more than I actually like making it

I've tried multiple times to make my own music but it seems I like the idea of doing it much more than I actually like making it
I listen to about 6 hours of various types of music every day, mostly DSBM (and other forms of BM or Neofolk). Really helps me cope and bring my mind further out of reality. Gymceling is just a part of my daily routine, it's not really a cope anymore as it's been a consistent part of my life for 5 years.

I’ll wrie something and produce something for you guys I plan on making an incel chant soon.

lmao, same, as soon as I pick up a guitar.. I'll play for maybe like 10 minutes and then get bored.
I’ll wrie something and produce something for you guys I plan on making an incel chant soon.
based, looking forward to it

Games and tv?