Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Music doesn't hit me as much unless if I'm drunk anymore

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Used to be one of the best copes. But I'm a musician and the multiple takes and rerecording and memorizing shit has made it more like something I analyze and shit. I used to get so into it as a kid. Now I need to be drunk to be emotionally affected by it or I just sit there listening to it like a """"producer"""" emotionless. Brutal.

"musician" I rot in my room making shit no one listens to.

Perhaps you should change genre

Have you tried smoking weed while listening to music? It could help you enjoy it more

This doesn't help me anymore as well
Brootal yeah desensitization is a bitch but unless you try shrooms or acid which i dont recommend i knew dude who did that and now he has diagnosed schizophrenia lmao or you could take a break from music for a good week and try it again

Have you tried smoking weed while listening to music? It could help you enjoy it more
Yeah. But my point is I want the music to effect me the same as it did when I was a kid. Without substances.

Brootal yeah desensitization is a bitch but unless you try shrooms or acid which i dont recommend i knew dude who did that and now he has diagnosed schizophrenia lmao or you could take a break from music for a good week and try it again
Shrooms and the like accelerate schizophrenia condition for people who are prone to it.

I tried shrooms 2 years ago, they make you think and feel bluepilled shit, it goes away eventually since you are still an incel regardless, they don't change things that made you an incel (looks).

Over if u can't even enjoy music anymore sober :feelsbadman:

Have u tried a bit more extreme genres?

Listening to the same songs gets repetitive after a while and eventually I need to find more