Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Muscular Foid is now avoiding me at the gym, SHE IS COPING HARD.

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★
I THE PRINCE OF ALL INCELS HAVE ONCE AGAIN RETURNED FROM MY CONQUEST AT THE GYM, a couple of weeks ago I noticed this muscular foid who was stronger then me, I was quite inspired to eventually LIFTMOG her at her own lifts. It just seems that she shows up to the gym at a similar time that i do. I've been making RAPID progress slowly closing the gap on something she's been training her whole life to do. Her ABSOLUTE limit is simply another benchmark for me to surpass. Women are physically weaker then men, the science proves it and if i keep going I WILL BE STRONGER THEN HER AND SHE WILL BE LIFTMOGGED. SHE WILL FEAR ME

Icegif 1441

However she is AFRAID of me ALREADY, I could not locate her like any of the other regulars one day, maybe she decided to go early or not was sick for that day. IT WAS NOT UNTIL TODAY I FOUND THAT PATHETIC TRUTH OF IT ALL. She is HIDING from ME in a small corner of the gym, she is literally going back and forth from the weight rack to this opposite corner of the gym to AVOID ME, she an see the truth that one DAY i will LIFTMOG her, she can't HANDLE this truth AND COPES in the CORNER of the GYM just to AVOID being in the Presence of a PRINCE like me.

Majin vegeta smile 1

HOLY SHIT i feel AMAZING, Not just 2 days ago i was crying at while working out (unrelated to this foid) I was in pain do to my situation to the struggles that i constantly faced not going away, To what felt was a lack of progress in my life. BUT THIS it's LIKE I'm at the MOUNTAIN TOP AGAIN. I feel like UNDEFATIGABLE MONSTER, I COULD DESTROY ANYONE WHO WERE TO STAND IN MY WAY. I ALREADY LIFTMOGGED HER WITHOUT LIFTMOGGING HER MY PROGRESS HAS MADE HER SO AFRAID OF ME. SHE DOESN'T WANT FACE THE TRUTH THAT A MAN WHO JOINED THE GYM ONLY MONTHS AGO IS ALREADY CLOSE TO HER LEVEL. I FEEL INCREDIBLE

Download

prob has nothing to do with being liftmogged. she prob just doesn't want u near her often because of ur subhuman looks. she may have identified u as a possible stalker.

Women cannot escape their physical inferiority no matter how much they try.

prob has nothing to do with being liftmogged. she prob just doesn't want u near her often because of ur subhuman looks. she may have identified u as a possible stalker.
Prehaps, prehaps call it cope but i choice to believe she doesn't want to be liftmogged by me. after all she saw me doing similar lifts to her.

I hate muscular women.

Prehaps, prehaps call it cope but i choice to believe she doesn't want to be liftmogged by me. after all she saw me doing similar lifts to her.
u r coping brother. ur not a rival to her. just a reprehensible subhuman beast treading too closely.

I THE PRINCE OF ALL INCELS HAVE ONCE AGAIN RETURNED FROM MY CONQUEST AT THE GYM, a couple of weeks ago I noticed this muscular foid who was stronger then me, I was quite inspired to eventually LIFTMOG her at her own lifts. It just seems that she shows up to the gym at a similar time that i do. I've been making RAPID progress slowly closing the gap on something she's been training her whole life to do. Her ABSOLUTE limit is simply another benchmark for me to surpass. Women are physically weaker then men, the science proves it and if i keep going I WILL BE STRONGER THEN HER AND SHE WILL BE LIFTMOGGED. SHE WILL FEAR ME

View attachment 1223865

However she is AFRAID of me ALREADY, I could not locate her like any of the other regulars one day, maybe she decided to go early or not was sick for that day. IT WAS NOT UNTIL TODAY I FOUND THAT PATHETIC TRUTH OF IT ALL. She is HIDING from ME in a small corner of the gym, she is literally going back and forth from the weight rack to this opposite corner of the gym to AVOID ME, she an see the truth that one DAY i will LIFTMOG her, she can't HANDLE this truth AND COPES in the CORNER of the GYM just to AVOID being in the Presence of a PRINCE like me.

View attachment 1223868

HOLY SHIT i feel AMAZING, Not just 2 days ago i was crying at while working out (unrelated to this foid) I was in pain do to my situation to the struggles that i constantly faced not going away, To what felt was a lack of progress in my life. BUT THIS it's LIKE I'm at the MOUNTAIN TOP AGAIN. I feel like UNDEFATIGABLE MONSTER, I COULD DESTROY ANYONE WHO WERE TO STAND IN MY WAY. I ALREADY LIFTMOGGED HER WITHOUT LIFTMOGGING HER MY PROGRESS HAS MADE HER SO AFRAID OF ME. SHE DOESN'T WANT FACE THE TRUTH THAT A MAN WHO JOINED THE GYM ONLY MONTHS AGO IS ALREADY CLOSE TO HER LEVEL. I FEEL INCREDIBLE

View attachment 1223871
I ship u and this foid

Unironically, from your first story it seemed like she was checking you out. I unironically recommend you try to be nice to her and stop staring at her.

Anything to ascend. It’s worth trying
Checking me out? not a chance. My face is quite ugly and my body while strong still looks out of shape.

Checking me out? not a chance. My face is quite ugly and my body while strong still looks out of shape.
Just be confident bro!.

But in all seriousness, I can’t tell you if you’re wrong or not. I’ve never seen your face

Would she still avoid you if you were chad?

Nope. My dedication to liftmogging her would be seen as quirky.
Yeah, women automatically place ugly men as beneath them, so when you liftmogged her, her ego dropped, because to her, an inferior being triumphed over her.

Tales from the psych ward season 2: EP 2

It makes me wanna kill myself seeing foids at the gym who strengthmog me

gym foids are indeed envious and jealous of gym bros

they always make meme jokes about how they have been going to the gym for 3-6yr, then a weak normies male joins and surpasses them in weeks/months jfl :lul::lul:

its a bitter truth they swallow just like nut they get from chad :feelskek:

Overpowering a gymfoid who thinks her muscles can stop you sounds nice, especially when she gets humbled. IN GMOD.