Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Muscles Is One Of The Biggest Bluepill Myths Out There

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
All these blue pillers will tell an unattractive guy to go to the gym and become muscular but the funny thing is women don't care if you have muscles. None of the girls I find attractive are dating these big muscle bound guys. I think in today's society it's actually a disadvantage to be muscular. If you're looking to do looksmaxing I don't see any reason to gymcel unless you are fat. I've no reason to believe that these muscular guys are having success with women today.

Yeah, almost no women actually like super buff guys. Especially not if the guy is ugly. They do like a really toned swimmer's body though, but again even that doesn't matter much if the guy is ugly. A skinny pretty boy can easily pull way more pussy than the former two types I described. Ideally to be a slayer you want to be the pretty boy with the swimmer's body.

Being lean is better than being fat anyways.

Women like them but they take a backseat to...

Brazilian women often say, "It's no use for a man to have Ken's body if his face looks like Chucky"

E96d814adc7322b50d7a89dd340bf477

When women say they don't like buff guys, they mean professional bodybuilders with years of steroid/HGH/insulin abuse, who are stage ready, as in they're dehydrated, tanned, pump, etc.

That's the mental image in a female's mind. Guys near the natty limit, with good muscle inserations, and low bodyfat, are attractive. Women don't know how much effort goes into a body like that, they might not even think he lifts.

When women say they don't like buff guys, they mean professional bodybuilders with years of steroid/HGH/insulin abuse, who are stage ready, as in they're dehydrated, tanned, pump, etc.

That's the mental image in a female's mind. Guys near the natty limit, with good muscle inserations, and low bodyfat, are attractive. Women don't know how much effort goes into a body like that, they might not even think he lifts.
I'm not going by what women say I'm going by the guys that I see women dating

I'm not going by what women say I'm going by the guys that I see women dating

Outside of high-school or college, looks don't mean anything compared to financial status.

Could be 10/10, but if you're a broke NEET living at your mom's house with no car, no cell phone, you aren't getting a girlfriend or wife.

Just someone who is somewhat lean and has muscle isn't attractive to them unless they have a good face

lachowski or whatever his name is said it so well with his quote - "why workout when its all about face?"

and ur right, the only women who find those steroid filled chaddish looking guys attractive are also the ones who paint their face to the extreme and get plastic surgery done.

Having a good body helps if you're average looking or better

Muscles must be combined with other traits like height to increase physical attractiveness.

Chad = attract more women
Incel = attract men in a no homo way

When I use to lift, men started giving me a lot of bro attention. I’m not looking for men friends so it was somewhat annoying.

Women care about immutable traits like face, height, etc. because it's all about genetics (since femoids get pregnant). That's also why people shame men more than women for makeup or surgery. Muscles are not immutable so femoids barely give a shit. The only reason to lift weights/train combat sports is to defend yourself from normie bullies.

Looks pretty much make your financial status lol. Particularly when it comes to management positions.

Also literally knew an unemployed chav with a girlfriend who worked so just lol if you believe 10/10's need a job to get a girlfriend.
This.