Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Muscle maxxing is the best cope

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
It's still cope but being an intimidating autist is better than being a weak autist.

And no you are not supposed to do it for sex. You are supposed to do it to have an easier life.

NEETs are almost required to do it.

Attachments

• 1622627526669.png
    1622627526669.png
    865.3 KB · Views: 77
Agree. Most people who say gym maxxxing is cope have never gym maxxxed. Its important for health, mental health, and being able to kill your enemies (in minecraft) if they try to jump you. Also, it will make you look better, and only when you have gymmaxxed can you truly know whether it is really over or not.

Agree. Most people who say gym maxxxing is cope have never gym maxxxed. Its important for health, mental health, and being able to kill your enemies (in minecraft) if they try to jump you. Also, it will make you look better, and only when you have gymmaxxed can you truly know whether it is really over or not.
Yeah plus it increases well-being. It quite literally improves sleep and even fapping. You feel more worthy of the stuff you fap to and can self-insert better. Also it makes your libido go through the roof and you want to fap a lot more often. Who cares if it makes you a coomer if it feels good.

Remember, these assholes can outcast us and bully us but they can't take away our health, only we can.

I'm Griffith-maxxing right now tbh. 10lbs more to loose. Also focusing more on Neck and Forearms. Plan is to get down to 8% body fat by July end hopefully :dab:

I was gymaxxing before covid I need to get back to it

Becoming muscular unironically beats many other pursuits. The one caveat is that you shouldn't expect too much upswing in attractiveness, as Chad traits are all genetic and won't be affected by gym work.

True. The best thing about it your success in the gym doesn't depend on what foids think of your face.
And there's some cheap respect you'll be given by smaller guys.

being able to kill your enemies (in minecraft) if they try to jump you
Except you won't be able to unless you specifically train to fight. I can promise you no amount of muscle will mentally prepare you for a punch to the nose. At least go like 25% on martialartsmaxxing and 75% on gymmaxxing.

Becoming muscular unironically beats many other pursuits. The one caveat is that you shouldn't expect too much upswing in attractiveness, as Chad traits are all genetic and won't be affected by gym work.
:feelsrope:

Yeah we can stop these fucking chads trying to show off before girls by intimidating us by having muscles

True. The best thing about it your success in the gym doesn't depend on what foids think of your face.
And there's some cheap respect you'll be given by smaller guys.

Except you won't be able to unless you specifically train to fight. I can promise you no amount of muscle will mentally prepare you for a punch to the nose. At least go like 25% on martialartsmaxxing and 75% on gymmaxxing.
Fair enough, although maybe you can train so being hit won’t hurt.

Yeah. Only lazycels Will disagree with this

I go back and forth with whether gymmaxxing or moneymaxxing is better. They both improve your quality of cope.

Can’t be arsed to gain muscle, face and height are law

A good faced tall skelly will wipe the floor with you in terms of attraction and reception from the environment. You being ugly will make women steer even further from you as you gymmax as you are now more intimidating(not in a good way).

But whatever makes you cope I guess.

You being ugly will make women steer even further from you as you gymmax as you are now more intimidating(not in a good way).

But whatever makes you cope I guess.
This only means they will not bully you directly. I fail to see how this is a bad thing.

Agreed. Muscles are to intimidate normal faggots, not attract women.

Bro, I can barely get out of bed most days; lifting like I used to (5ys ago) is gonna be a real struggle now.

It’s great if you’re tall.

My opinion on gymmaxxing is:

-If you do it for your health is based, however, only 30 minutes of cardio every day and some easy muscle routine will be enough, no need to tryhard.

-If you do it for ascending it is cucked obviously.:feelstastyman: