Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

muscle is cope

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
you can be the biggest in your gym and still KHHV, theres no gym for your face gymmaxing isn't worth it

top tier cope though

Being healthy is not a cope.

you have finally come to the blackpilled reality buddy boyo

Why the fuck would you care about your health if you’re an incel?
So you’re not in physical pain on top of your mental pain.

no muscles 4 ur face

So not going to the gym will give me physical pain, what type of red pill cope is this?
Physical activity prevents a multitude of negative health outcomes. Why would you choose to be in pain when you can prevent it with almost no effort?

I’d rather be ugly with a physique then be ugly and skinny

It always was in the back of my mind that I would be no better off in a fight despite having extra muscle, during my gymcel days.

Its over im too tired to bluepill myself lately
The only thing left is the blackpill. Abyss.

So not going to the gym will give me physical pain, what type of red pill cope is this?
Going to the gym doesn’t make you healthy but rather it makes you fit, unless you are trying to lose weight. In which case it’s still mostly about food.

It's a cope if you don't have the right skeleton/genetics for it, but it's a productive and healthy cope.

Last edited:
It's a cope but it most definitely a good cope compared to other shit people do to cope with inceldom going to gym ,counting your calories,eating good ,lifting heavy it's all very much fun i don't regret going to gym with all that said I am still khhv

It takes too much commitment and proper nutrition, for girls its useless, for health, moderate physical activity like sport and running is healthier.

Well at least it is one of the copes that wont just make you even more depressed

Muscular incel > non-muscular incel.

Stop coping, self-improvement will always help.

Why the fuck would you care about your health if you’re an incel?
Gaslighted people.

Imagine Being a productive retard when your on the bottom of the ladder. And even Average man are Just betabux fooder for Woman These days.

Cant wait to Be unhinged completely.

Going to the gym is a bad idea because most gym rats over eat and get simply just increase in body fat which causes acne and lower T lvls, so even their muscle gains are damaged

you can be the biggest in your gym and still KHHV, theres no gym for your face gymmaxing isn't worth it
i cant even gain weight shrigga