Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Murrican footbal, australian rugby footy etc. No one young likes them. Just old middle age boomers at bars do. WHy?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Seems like young people not even 20s or 30s wanna watch caveman sports. People think it's more manly and bad ass to enjoy MMA plus you can be gruff autistic and not into socializing like team sports.

Seems like overmasculine boomers and shit like it only. But why doesn't anyone else.

They like seeing young men (reproductive competitors) get injured and hurt

That's good to hear, sports are a fucking distraction for the low-IQ or cowardice masses "let's go cringemaxx!, let's go!";:bluepill::feelspuke: stunting them from ever questioning anything or seeing the truth.:blackpill:

Last edited:
Seems like overmasculine boomers
Those boomtards are estrogenic fags with a beer gut, who are in cuck tier relationships who think they are john rambo because they have a beard and wear boots and a flannel shirt

Those boomtards are estrogenic fags with a beer gut, who are in cuck tier relationships who think they are john rambo because they have a beard and wear boots and a flannel shirt
yeah but why are the ylike that lmao

cuckold fetish

I follow football extensively. I would not consider myself a "fan" of a particular team, since that's just thinly disguised tribalism.

Football (real football, not soccer) can be very complex, so it's quite interesting. The stats and plays appeal to my asperger brain

Plus, it's somewhat violent. I realize there are plenty of "chads" playing it, but some ugly (but ogremaxxed) dudes as well

I follow football extensively. I would not consider myself a "fan" of a particular team, since that's just thinly disguised tribalism.

Football (real football, not soccer) can be very complex, so it's quite interesting. The stats and plays appeal to my asperger brain

Plus, it's somewhat violent. I realize there are plenty of "chads" playing it, but some ugly (but ogremaxxed) dudes as well
Do ogremaxxed types love it as it’s a form of self esteem

gotta keep the goys happy with bread and circuses

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back