Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mum found out I donated sperm

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
A few days ago I donated sperm to a sperm bank for the first time. They gave me a sheet of paper explaining what will happen to my sperm and some other info about my donation. Unfortunately I left this paper on the kitchen table and forgot about it. My mum saw it and questioned me on it. I told her it wasnt mine but I wasnt very convincing...kms

I’m actually a pretty good liar because I always speak in the same monotone voice. I don’t sound different when I’m excited or sad or angry.

So what if your mom finds out?

I’m actually a pretty good liar because I always speak in the same monotone voice. I don’t sound different when I’m excited or sad or angry.
There was nobody else but me it coulda belonged to...there was no way out :(

put it inside her
Soy2

What would you do if 14 years later you saw a sexy looking jb version of yourself with a chadlite grabbing her boobs?

I look like a loser and a weirdo.

She's your mom though, your parents are supposed to be people you can confide in. If you can't confide in your parents, that needs to be fixed.

Donating sperm as an incel? They allowed your subhuman sperm to be donated? Doesn't add up......

:chad: Detected

Damn, I wish I could donate.

Donating sperm as an incel? They allowed your subhuman sperm to be donated? Doesn't add up......

It's just step one of the process. Im going to get an email to see if my sperm count is good enough

She should be glad at least there is a chance for her to have a grandson

It's just step one of the process. Im going to get an email to see if my sperm count is good enough

If you're a real incel you'll be denied later on in the process, only the Chad sperm is allowed.

How were you eligible for donating? Few men meet the high standards that are held in order to donate. Chad.

How were you eligible for donating? Few men meet the high standards that are held in order to donate. Chad.
I only sent the sperm sample. Still waiting for results

tell her you want to help infertile women after seeing a documentary about them on youtube

>being fit for a sperm donor
:feelswhat:

if they allowed you to donate sperm then wtf are you doing here, youre probably fakecel

>Donating your sperm.
Intelligence is linked to looks. You're an incel so you, by nature, have neither. Unless you've lied. These things are primarily genetic (with intelligence being somewhat influenced by environment). If you've actually donated sperm you've just created more of us, which in my opinion is tantamount to murder. You've damned someone to a life of hell and forced a family to take care of that person. Even if you wanted to strike against foids, you've still brought another incel into this world.

Tell me now: would you want to come into this world knowing you're an incel? That's what you've just done. If that child ropes it's on you. Never donate sperm if you're incel unless you deliberately want to cause a person to suffer just as you have. I spit on you. Ptu.

Are you not allowed to donate cums if you're ugly?
they only allow tall white guys who have done college but idk about face i have a feeling they would discriminate and give a bs reason but the rest is true

DId they accept your cum?

this sounds like a retarded larp

op chad confirmed for fitting the aryan god requirements.
Read above comments. It hasnt been accepted as of yet. I will post another thread for when it gets verified
>Donating your sperm.
Intelligence is linked to looks. You're an incel so you, by nature, have neither. Unless you've lied. These things are primarily genetic (with intelligence being somewhat influenced by environment). If you've actually donated sperm you've just created more of us, which in my opinion is tantamount to murder. You've damned someone to a life of hell and forced a family to take care of that person. Even if you wanted to strike against foids, you've still brought another incel into this world.

Tell me now: would you want to come into this world knowing you're an incel? That's what you've just done. If that child ropes it's on you. Never donate sperm if you're incel unless you deliberately want to cause a person to suffer just as you have. I spit on you. Ptu.
Another soldier for the incel rebellion boyo

watchout she's gonna get pregnant from you

I look like a loser and a weirdo.
Your face makes you look like a loser and a weirdo, not donating sperm. Stop cowering in fear of your mother ffs.

That is sadistic as fuck

If you've actually donated sperm you've just created more of us, which in my opinion is tantamount to murder. You've damned someone to a life of hell and forced a family to take care of that person. Even if you wanted to strike against foids, you've still brought another incel into this world.

This. I would never have kids for this reason. Why would i want to torture another generation?

What's the point in donating sperm?

Intelligence is linked to looks. You're an incel so you, by nature, have neither.

Alright this shit is confusing now, I'm starting to see a lot of inconsistency in the beliefs of the incel collective, aren't we supposed to be the smart ones, most of the incels I've spoken to on this site seem to be intelligence and are well spoken, so this just sounds ridiculous. If what you're saying here is true then society is right.

Alright this shit is confusing now, I'm starting to see a lot of inconsistency in the beliefs of the incel collective, aren't we supposed to be the smart ones, most of the incels I've spoken to on this site seem to be intelligence and are well spoken, so this just sounds ridiculous. If what you're saying here is true then society is right.
There is some truth to it because both intelligence and looks have a genetic foundation, although neither are purely determined by genetics themselves. There was a great [Blackpill] post a while ago about how believing that incels are bound to be intelligent is cope because of the aforementioned genetic basis of both.

Bro who cares

believing that incels are bound to be intelligent is cope because of the aforementioned genetic basis of both.

I think it depends on what kind of incel you are, are you a literal genetic failure (mentally hanidcapped along with some physical deformation). then in that case being an incel doesn't make you intelligent.

Also it depends on how one uses the term intelligence, I think the usual usage (especially on this site) is false. I talked about this before on how I view intelligence

No, ones capacity for learning is genetic, one's competence in various fields of academics, and their ability to utilize their mind in real life situations is learned behavior. That's what I'm referring to when I say intelligence, maybe I used the term wrong.

Take someone with a genetic IQ of 500, but raise them in a primitive village in some tribe that lives on some remote island. How intelligent would you say that individual is, do you get my point. They'll never be exposed to any stimulus which becomes the impetus to utilize that IQ. Which is why I consider how one uses their mind to be the true indication of intelligence.

I hope people get the point of my analogy, rating ones genetic innate capacity as intelligence is somewhat false when you really look at it, because all you are rating is ones potential to learn, not what they've actually learned, and having potential doesn't mean said potential will be utilized.

So intelligence for me has always been what one does with their mind, and from what I've observed and experienced, incels are more predisposed to academic pursuits, and pursuits that train the mind, than the average normie, because we don't really have social lives.