Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Multitasking

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
"Human multitasking is an apparent human ability to perform more than one task, or activity, at the same time. An example of multitasking is taking a phone call while driving a car."

Now imagine you cannot even drive.

can't really multitask tbh

you just take things one at a time bro. not simultaneously or all at once.

How are you adjusting the speed, watch out for the general traffic, watch out for the lights, watch out for pedestrian while at the same time you keep track of your actual route?

How are you adjusting the speed, watch out for the general traffic, watch out for the lights, watch out for pedestrian while at the same time you keep track of your actual route?
I don't know man, It just comes naturally to me. Muscle memory at this point. Driving must be determined by your genetics, it seems.

I don't know man, It just comes naturally to me. Muscle memory at this point. Driving must be determined by your genetics, it seems.

Brutal it-come-natural-pill. It is indeed over for me at this point.

Download

Last edited:
You need to keep practicing, man.