Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Multiple women being attacked in NYC

Would you step in to help a random damsel in distress?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • No

Votes: 49 98.0%

• Total voters
solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
Several women have come forward on social media sharing incidents in which they said they were punched by men while walking in NYC. Most attacks have been occurring in broad daylight, and some even having video evidence of their attackers. Some of the foids are obviously lying, but there seems to be a trend in females getting BTFO in NYC.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8MoLQlFQRI

A lot of these women are incredulous as to why men aren't stepping in to defend them :lul:

they voted for this shit

*Punching obnoxious women is legalized in New York City.*

Me on my way to the nearest airport:

little payback for all their vile deeds.

mfs after posting this for the 100000th time

Happy Dance GIF by Pokémon

There's over 3 posts on here about this happening

Homeless dude punches women in the face, incels are to blame

not a single sign of getting punched in the face

i can't really sympathize to privileged people living on tutorial mode while those homeless men struggle the most.

i can't really sympathize to privileged people living on tutorial mode while those homeless men struggle the most.
They're basically taunting all those homeless men by flaunting around their ez lives. I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of homeless guys are just going ER on foids in NYC. They already started in San Francisco.

i would defend my sister or mother but no other woman never ever unless we are in a relationship
This is not about not wanting to defend women or whatever I will just not risk my safety and life for a stranger very simple
why is it so hard for these entitled cunts to understand but I guess they where spoiled with positive reinforcement and handouts their entire lifes so they think they are entitled to a man risking his life for them

Fuck homeless men I am struggling I only have 200k but need 800k to reaching 1 million!

i would defend my sister or mother but no other woman never ever unless we are in a relationship
This is not about not wanting to defend women or whatever I will just not risk my safety and life for a stranger very simple
why is it so hard for these entitled cunts to understand but I guess they where spoiled with positive reinforcement and handouts their entire lifes so they think they are entitled to a man risking his life for them
They think we are slaves and that we are obligated to help because of their self-declared superiority. They don't even want us to save them as they wouldn't want to see us as heroes; they want us to take the beating for them.
Women see me as weak because I am short, so I will do nothing and let the wonderful tall men take the risk.

They don't even want us to save them as they wouldn't want to see us as heroes; they want us to take the beating for them.
:blackpill: Good wait to put it. They just see men as at their beck and call

no one voted yes in the poll :feelskek:

You're not entitled to my protection, sweatie.

Not gonna help. Females aren't entitled to anything
full

Whoever votes "yes" should be banned and burned at the stake

I would join in, and give the bitch an even biggER reason to be in distress (in GTA).

Last edited:
Online dating apps and the great ''sexgression'' has caused this.

Like I say average men need to prepare for civil war by 2035. It won't be us vs women it will be
us verses tyrannical governments.

Knockout game part 2 has begun

All incels should be doing this

that was all me

Several women have come forward on social media sharing incidents in which they said they were punched by men while walking in NYC. Most attacks have been occurring in broad daylight, and some even having video evidence of their attackers. Some of the foids are obviously lying, but there seems to be a trend in females getting BTFO in NYC.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8MoLQlFQRI

A lot of these women are incredulous as to why men aren't stepping in to defend them :lul:

She doesn't want a 5'7 manlet like me to help her anyway :feelsrope:

Online dating apps and the great ''sexgression'' has caused this.

Like I say average men need to prepare for civil war by 2035. It won't be us vs women it will be
us verses tyrannical governments.
It's littleraly only 1 dude doing this , nothing is happening

little payback for all their vile deeds.
Because he's the hero incels deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, they'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful offender. An Incel Avenger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back