Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Multi-millionare wife makes husband eat Catfood and clean her toilet

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
Truth that women are cheap-ass bastards

Looks and sounds like a tranny

Just throw away your dignity and self respect to larp as a cat theory

I hate that fucking worthless waste of space simp more than I hate the hole.

What a narcissistic bitch. There is saving money, or overly spending too much money. But this is such an extreme that she's feeding her friends fucking cat food without letting them know.
What a fucking beta of a man, she's your ex wife. Move on with your life and forget her. "Free exercise" doing yard work jfl

that "hole" has more testosterone than this entire forum combined. I feel bad for that ex. (S)he should just take him out like Old Yeller.

What a narcissistic bitch. There is saving money, or overly spending too much money. But this is such an extreme that she's feeding her friends fucking cat food without letting them know.
What a fucking beta of a man, she's your ex wife. Move on with your life and forget her. "Free exercise" doing yard work jfl

Looks and sounds like a tranny

lmao imagine getting divorce raped by a tranny and still simping for her like the dude in this video :feelsclown:
that "hole" has more testosterone than this entire forum combined. I feel bad for that ex. (S)he should just take him out like Old Yeller.

OP messed up with the title, should say ex-husband not husband. Description of what was about to transpire in the video was already cucked enough as it is though lol

1:45 to 1:57 Her ex-husband insisted his ex-wife kept the house when they divorced

1:57 to 2:07 jfl he does it for free

2:25 muh free exercise

4:57 to 5:00 "has dated pilots in the past...knows her way around airports"

5:00 to 5:08 "she'll try to find a pilot that's got an empty plane or something like that and y'know entice 'em to giver her a ride!"

lmao imagine getting divorce raped by a tranny and still simping for her like the dude in this video :feelsclown:

OP messed up with the title, should say ex-husband not husband. Description of what was about to transpire in the video was already cucked enough as it is though lol

1:45 to 1:57 Her ex-husband insisted his ex-wife kept the house when they divorced

1:57 to 2:07 jfl he does it for free

2:25 muh free exercise

5:00 to 5:02 "dating pilots in the past...knows her way around airports"

5:00 to 5:08 "she'll try to find a pilot that's got an empty plane or something like that and y'know entice 'em to giver her a ride!"
that bitch will only encourage trannies to illegally trespass in private airports to bum for free rides

I wouldn't be surprised if she has fucked around elsewhere to get shit for free.

I wouldn't be surprised if she has fucked around elsewhere to get shit for free.

Boomer and Gen X normies have a way of mincing words that make light of things like this.

Remember people from those generations are the same people that call Millenial and Gen Z incels soyboys lol

What a cuck

the next Thing he should clean up is her dead Body before having a good wank and a cigar.
Goodness gracious have some self respect.

and they wonder why men snap.
"tee hee let me just poke this docile Tiger OH SHIT IT BIT ME HELP HELP!"