Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mulatto Faggot Vs Fat Nigger (Brutal Blackpill)

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
Mulatto:

Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

View: https://youtu.be/v6ueDKeTB1E

*Physically assaults a 16 year old boy*
*Possess an illegal firearm (which he could've used to kill someone)*
*Commits grand theft*

Screenshot 20230111 170215 YouTube

"hearing him speak, makes me glad, he found his path"

Fatty:

Images 409

View: https://youtu.be/Lt7w2xTS4vY

*Allegedly attempted to meet a 13 year old subhuman foid that will grow up to become a whore anyway*
*will die from kidney failure*

Screenshot 20230111 171423 YouTube

"Deserves to die a slow and painful death"

Last edited:
normies are evil

I'd rather Meeks slowly and painfully die from kidney failure than EDP. :feelsokman:

I'd rather Meeks slowly and painfully die from kidney failure than EDP. :feelsokman:
Unlike EDP, Jeremy Meeks committed actual real world crime and nearly beat a kid to death.

Unlike EDP, Jeremy Meeks committed actual real world crime and nearly beat a kid to death.
Exactly, but EDP isn't as physically appealing to foids and normies who follow suit with the cuckery. :feelsclown:

Obviously EDP forgot to personalitymaxx and get a haircut :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Mulatto:

View attachment 695046

View: https://youtu.be/v6ueDKeTB1E

*Physically assaults a 16 year old boy*
*Possess an illegal firearm (which he could've used to kill someone)*
*Commits grand theft*

View attachment 695051

"hearing him speak, makes me glad, he found his path"

Fatty:

View attachment 695045

View: https://youtu.be/Lt7w2xTS4vY

*Allegedly attempted to meet a 13 year old subhuman foid that will grow up to become a whore anyway*
*will die from kidney failure*

View attachment 695050

"Deserves to die a slow and painful death"

both of them sound retarded when they speak

I feel bad AF for EDP tbh. Foids were always repulsed by him even though he status and wealth maxxed. The only foid who would have given him any attention was the decoy they used to catch him. Now he lost literally everything and is dying alone

I feel bad AF for EDP tbh. Foids were always repulsed by him even though he status and wealth maxxed. The only foid who would have given him any attention was the decoy they used to catch him. Now he lost literally everything and is dying alone
he is dying alone while being watched by sadists... so not truly alone just ostracized like a leper

I feel bad for EDP because he can't find any job nowadays since he has stalkers that snitch him to his employers and it's double standard anyway since society is perfectly fine with grooming 13 year olds as long as you're good looking chad like Drake
5dd914ba878fb7fd8d6c98d425081b22

The hypocrisy and cruelty of the average person is absolutely wretched.

Halo effect and lookism are all too common.

Last edited:
Halo effect and lookism is all too common.

Re: i used to feel as if nothing people said could hurt me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158574366Tuesday, March 24, 2015 5:43 PM CDT
You are still developing psychologically, adolescents typically suffer a duration of time in which they experience a degree of self-perceived invincibility followed by occasional feelings of inferiority. This is entirely normal and I'd suggest discussing this with an authorized individual for reassurance.
Re: why do you guys want to be crap posters
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158576499Tuesday, March 24, 2015 6:13 PM CDT
"if you want attention don't try to get it in the bad way" Typically, individuals in these categories have an insatiable desire for attention that they can only suppress for a minimal quantity of time before it overwhelms their psychological state. This often leads to 'extreme' attention-garnering tactics.

Normies are a vicious hivemind desperately seeking people it is socetially approved to hate. When your good looking no crime is unforgivable. Normies have more sympathy and interest for attractive serial killers than desperate men wanting sex with teen foids.

Both Normiescum

Re: i used to feel as if nothing people said could hurt me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158574366Tuesday, March 24, 2015 5:43 PM CDT
You are still developing psychologically, adolescents typically suffer a duration of time in which they experience a degree of self-perceived invincibility followed by occasional feelings of inferiority. This is entirely normal and I'd suggest discussing this with an authorized individual for reassurance.
Re: why do you guys want to be crap posters
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158576499Tuesday, March 24, 2015 6:13 PM CDT
"if you want attention don't try to get it in the bad way" Typically, individuals in these categories have an insatiable desire for attention that they can only suppress for a minimal quantity of time before it overwhelms their psychological state. This often leads to 'extreme' attention-garnering tactics.
It's possible he's being cruel online for selfish reasons, but the social capital gained from it is practically non-existent. Even IRL, you'd have a group of normies probably laughing if he said that comment out loud, but it's unlikely to gain him friends or sexual mates.

Normies are a vicious hivemind desperately seeking people it is socetially approved to hate. When your good looking no crime is unforgivable. Normies have more sympathy and interest for attractive serial killers than desperate men wanting sex with teen foids.
indeed. even an incel who donates to charity, helps orphans etc. is lower on sympathy chain than Chad pedo cannibal