Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

muhh ethnics have no chance muhh

meanwhile ethnics have the highest birth rates
white countries are below replacement rates and meanwhile shitholes like india and africa, birth more people than the country can hold. odd

white countries are below replacement rates and meanwhile shitholes like india and africa, birth more people than the country can hold. odd
exactly

In their shithole countries. Not in the west, where they get incelized by default
In germany they have more children too. The Germans will be greatly reduced in the long run. Ethnics have many more children and this is viewed with great concern as they will eventually become the majority.

In germany they have more children too. The Germans will be greatly reduced in the long run. Ethnics have many more children and this is viewed with great concern as they will eventually become the majority.
Because you're spineless buck-broken fags who bend the knee to the jew and let them in

Because you're spineless buck-broken fags who bend the knee to the jew and let them in
Doesn't change the fact that they still have a higher birth rate and therefore more sex

You're obsessed with suppressing/denying JBW, I swear
I hardly have to do it because the reality is enough to refute it. In addition, there are of course white chads who attract many women. but I have no chance. Inceldom was also first brought up by white philosophers.

I hardly have to do it because the reality is enough to refute it. In addition, there are of course white chads who attract many women. but I have no chance. Inceldom was also first brought up by white philosophers.
You're a real comedian