Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Muhammad Hijab - has anyone seen anyone decent debating him?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Piers Morgan did a horrible job, looked like a complete fool and biased/rude host when he had him on:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jBgGY2Ww9Q

This doesn't mean I support all of Muhammad Hijab's views or think he has perfect opinions, I just didn't really get a chance to see him tested because Piers was so horrible at this.

I hate this fat child rapist like all religious grifters

Westerners just need to admit that they are hypocritical mass murdering imperialists that love to kill Arab kids for the sake of the Jew, the debate ends then.

Westerners just need to admit that they are hypocritical mass murdering imperialists that love to kill Arab kids for the sake of the Jew, the debate ends then.
Palestinians have to admit they betrayed the ottoman empire to have a country and got cucked by high IQ brits and jews. They should shut the fuck up

I hate this fat child rapist like all religious grifters
not all grifters rape kids
plus why do you think this particular one does?

pretty sure the ones opposing it aren't hypocrites wanting those things, I assume you mean 'most of them' or 'those in power' ?

Palestinians have to admit they betrayed the ottoman empire to have a country and got cucked by high IQ brits and jews. They should shut the fuck up
histories me

Mohammad hijab is a greasy gypsy