Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Muh "White genes are recessive"

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Someone said in a recent thread that "White genes are recessive" I've heard this myth for years and people keep claiming that Whitecels who ascend with Noodlewhores are producing more incels because it's ovER for Eurasiancels because they look exactly like Asians.

Eurasians only "look like Asians" if you've grown up looking at White people your entire life, to Asians Eurasians look White. Any of the people below can run JBW in Gookistan.

Screenshot 20230215 211925

Canadian actress Kristin Kreuk, Dutch father, Chinese-Indonesian mother. Could pass as White.

Screenshot 20230215 212101

Enrique Iglesias, narrow nose, thin lips, sure he has dark hair and dark eyes but his eyes are lighter brown than most Asians and her hair is dark brown, not black. Very few Eurasians have black hair.

Screenshot 20230215 212329

Chloé Wang (汪可盈), usually called Chloe Bennet to hide her Asian father's genes, looks very much like Enrique Iglesias and like him could pass as an Italian.

Screenshot 20230215 212818

Mark-Paul Gosselaar, lead actor from Saved by the Bell, despite being half-Asian plenty of people have described him as being "fully White". I literally have to squint to see his Asian mother's genetics.

In fact, Eurasians can often pass as White to the degree that when ER went ER people described him as a "White supremacist" and to this day many mediatards will claim that be was White.

All the people above have one fully White parent and one fully Asian parent, if you'd show these people to a random person in Asia they would say "Asian genes are recessive". If you mix races the attractiveness of the offspring is between the races mixed, if a toilet is only into Asian men and doesn't like White men she might see a Eurasian man as "kind of acceptable", likewise the opposite is true.

Mixed race people should be our own category, not just dumped into whatever non-White race our non-White parent is. Especially since a lot of half-Whites can be White passing.

White genes are recessive but they'll never die out because self-hating mongrels will continue to breed with cumskins, until the ethnic in their blood dies out.

People don't understand anything about genetics.
Don't understand recessive/dominant genes, complete vs incomplete dominance, re-emergence, heterzygous, homozyous, phenotype vs. genotype, randomness, mutation, recombination, etc.

half asians tend to look more asian than white tbh

White genes are recessive but they'll never die out because self-hating mongrels will continue to breed with cumskins, until the ethnic in their blood dies out.
What are you really saying when you say "White genes are recessive" what exactly do you mean by that?

What are you really saying when you say "White genes are recessive" what exactly do you mean by that?
European facial traits.

Don't understand recessive/dominant genes, complete vs incomplete dominance, re-emergence, heterzygous, homozyous, phenotype vs. genotype, randomness, mutation, recombination, etc.

White people have a wide-ish range of phenotypes, I think it's almost entirely skin color (and subdermal fat distribution) they inherit that determines how people view their ethnic background.

That actually has already happened with a group of Black people that were sent to (then Ottoman) Greece as slaves. They mixed with the Turks by marrying Turkish women and men to the point where now, the vast majority of them show basically no resemblance of Subsaharan ancestry, they look like Turks.

Outliers doesn’t debunk the general consensus. The child of a black/white couple is going to have more black features than white this is a fact. There’s rare outliers but those are outliers. White genes are recessive it’s true also there’s data showing asian genes are stronger than white genes lmfao.

You cherry picked the whitest looking half breeds

I wouldn't say that the majority of Eurasians pass as white. However, I wouldn't argue against saying that many don't look Asian. I've seen a lot who pass as Hispanic, Native American or MENA. At the same time, many also do turn out looking Asian too, I find that many resemble Central Asians in particular.

What is it with half the .is discussing race as if that had any relation to inceldom.

I wouldn't care if my children would look Asian.

That actually has already happened with a group of Black people that were sent to (then Ottoman) Greece as slaves. They mixed with the Turks by marrying Turkish women and men to the point where now, the vast majority of them show basically no resemblance of Subsaharan ancestry, they look like Turks.
Aa3

KARA

White genes being recessive is meme worthy. Almost all blacks who breed with whites have sons who end up further bleaching their bloodlines by mixing with whites and in America - white passing Hispanics. The narrative surrounding white genocide is a myth when every curry and rice father who ascended with a white foid would want their kids to only breed with whites. How do I know this? Every half curry half white kid from my high school ended up breeding with white foids.

I see the rare half white half black foid breeding with blacks. It’s the exception rather than the norm. Obamas wife might be full black but truth of the matter is he hated more white girls in his youth. His ex girlfriend was Australian even. Fin my opinion the future of the white race is bright. If the Chinese get a hold of genetic engineering technology, I’m sure they will be unhinged enough to artificially produce Eurasian children en masse. The same can be said about india with the Hindu nationalists already making plans to have light skin Caucasian looking babies who are tall and high High IQ.https://qz.com/india/979007/rss-hin...esigner-babies-that-are-fair-strong-and-smart

Don’t get me started on Latin America which hosts a race of people spawned by European colonists race mixing with the native women. Same thing in South East Asia which is JBW paradise. I know this because I’m from Australia and see the most incel tier white men with a wife from the Philippines. A former store man I worked with was 5ft1 and he married a philipina foid in his 40s. They had 5 kids together last time I knew.

Muh white race will become extinct is almost comedic at this stage. Even if Africas population is projected to overtake indias by the end of 2100, the metrics for global aesthetics being Eurocentric is deeply ingrained and almost subconscious at this stage. Do I care about what happens 100 years from now when I’m long gone? No. The present moment is what matters and currently the white man is in charge and will continue to stay this way till the end of my days. JBW.

WHITE GENES ARE JUST MORE UNIQUE THEN WHICH IS BETTER. LOL

Just wait till people on this forum find out you can look white despite being genetically ethnig because of this neat little thing called phenotypy.

I'm convinced everyone here skipped 9th grade biology

The amount of cherrypicking done here is pure copium.

Black Supremacists on suicide watch.

If as a white man you breed with:
-iranians ,afgans
-north indians
-central asians ( Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan,etc)
-MENA
-mullatas from Latin America (Dominican Republic , Brazil,etc)

Your kid will look WHITE because she already is more genetically related to you than africans and asians.Simple.

What do you expect from this forum ofc. I’m currently learning all this in my genetics course and it’s far far more complex than just punnet squares and recessive/dominant. You’re right, there’s so much like genes being linked together (synety) etc. very based btw, it’s nice to see people knowledgeable on certain topics.

If as a white man you breed with:
-iranians ,afgans
-north indians
-central asians ( Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan,etc)
-MENA
-mullatas from Latin America (Dominican Republic , Brazil,etc)

Your kid will look WHITE because she already is more genetically related to you than africans and asians.Simple.
Yes, that's why I think Whites must breed with MENA and Northern South Asians instead of Chinks and niggers.

White nationalists will let niggers only breed with white toilets if it bleaches the melanin out of the gene pool JFL (genocide by bleaching)

these are just cherrypicked examples. aside from the obvious fact that white genes are recessive I do agree with you that you should not just lump all mixed people into what ever race their non-white parent is bc of genetic recombination then can end up looking more white but the majority of mixed kids will be able to be lumped into the category of their non-white parent.