Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MUH the MEDIA created INKWELLS

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-

Those fucking normie adjacent losers can't envision a world where people are affected by the world they actually live in and not the shit they watch on TV. Foids get used to those jewish theories very early when they try to justify their hypergamous lust by saying "MUH ITS BECAUSE OF FAIRY TALES THAT I WANT CHADS COCK".

I swear to god the meat grinder isn't enough for these retards they need to get thrown in a juicer

The guy in movie is Chad, only reason why he does nothing to change his life and situation
way too obvious, yet they fail to notice it.

I don't understand society's hypocrisy in relation to incels there has always been this concept of loser, ugly, virgin but now when these losers organize themselves in a way to discuss their life and interact with each other they act as if incel were something modern, recently created, and not intrinsic eugenist nature that creates genetic classes that are constantly humiliated and marginalized

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back