Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muh sub-saharan Africa.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Some sub-saharan countries already planning to build nuclear plants ( with the foreign help of course ) while in my post-soviet country they closed the only nuclear plant ( and cheap source of electricity ) because of EU safety concerns :soy: .
After fall of soviet system also happened huge deindustrialization so many small EE countries don't even produce something significant like cars for example.
Meanwhile sub-saharan negroes produce

Kayoola Diesel Coach
Kayoola Buses 01
Kira EV car

Last edited:
Nigger supremacy is here!

I know which nuclear power plant they closed but we are still getting that sweet EU money. Fair trade I guess?:feelsjuice:

Some sub-saharan countries already planning to build nuclear plants ( with the foreign help of course ) while in my post-soviet country they closed the only nuclear plant ( and cheap source of electricity ) because of EU safety concerns :soy: .
After fall of soviet system also happened huge deindustrialization so many small EE countries don't even produce something significant like cars for example.
Meanwhile sub-saharan negroes produce

View attachment 1100681View attachment 1100682View attachment 1100683
So you admit thr Soviets built a song industrial based in eastern Europe and Asia rights

Now china and russ are investing in Africa

Will be interesting to watch how Africa and other lower income regions will develop as the phone penetration/internet usage there converges with the West. I've already seen some studies showing that creation of new businesses, for example, absolutely takes off once 70% or so of the population owns a phone, and many Sub-Saharan countries are still below that:feelswhere:.

while in my post-soviet country they closed the only nuclear plant ( and cheap source of electricity ) because of EU safety concerns :soy: .
But, why though:feelshaha:? Many EE countries are happily using nuclear and are the only allies in the EU that France has in its push for nuclear to be considered a green energy source.

nuclear-power-in-the-european-union-and-in-europe.png.aspx
cc59b727d2aeefd97fe072ce9d0c63328bffcf92.jpg

So you admit thr Soviets built a song industrial based in eastern Europe and Asia rights
This is just a fact.
Even now we still have some trolleybuses from Czechoslovakia left.

Unnamed 1

Cherrypicking. Vast majoritf of Sub Saharan countries are still shitholes

Cherrypicking. Vast majoritf of Sub Saharan countries are still shitholes
They are very undeveloped but China or Russia don't try to hinder their development like the West does in EE.
Even if it's pointless to help them to develop.

I know which nuclear power plant they closed but we are still getting that sweet EU money. Fair trade I guess?:feelsjuice:
strategically giving up nukes is the same as surrendering. you may get benefits but you kinda dont have authority of your own country anymore and its vulnerable to invasions

strategically giving up nukes is the same as surrendering. you may get benefits but you kinda dont have authority of your own country anymore and its vulnerable to invasions
Not nuclear weapons but nuclear plant. Still, it played significant role in economy.