Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Muh "sexual harassment" aka "REEE CHAD ONLY! KNOW YOUR PLACE!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/meh217/women_what_are_the_subtle_kinds_of_low_grade/?sort=controversial

JFL fuck this shit. Check out this thread at your own risk boyos, it's turbo ragefuel.

Best ones I found:

Captura de pantalla 2021 03 28 044826

Captura de pantalla 2021 03 28 044956

Captura de pantalla 2021 03 28 045030

REE know your place incels! Keep your head down and just work!

Captura de pantalla 2021 03 28 045058

this girl is not only chad only but doesn't want to let men who aren't chad so much as look at her. fucking whore.

Captura de pantalla 2021 03 28 045140

Literally raging because unattractive guys TALK to her. And they wonder why there's incel hERos.

Captura de pantalla 2021 03 28 045240

A ricecel copes pretending like women are into him when they're probably laughing at him, if it's not a completely made up story, and some typical feminist gets upset that a man responded on a thread for women (even though no one asked her for her opinion either)

Captura de pantalla 2021 03 28 045300

As you can see the slightest things are sexual harassment if you're not chad. But as we've seen in this forum before, if you choose to avoid women altogether to prevent this shit, they will also complain that you don't talk to them. There's no way to win with foids.

Captura de pantalla 2021 03 28 045438

This one is straight up turbo ERfuel. Don't read if you have a gun. Literally a stem foid complaining that her ugly stemcel coworkers are annoying her. :reeeeee:

Incel: "smile more" = sexual harassment

Chad: "yo bitch wanna fug" = A T T I T U D E

exactly

everything is wrong if you're incel, but if you're chad, whatever you do you're just confident

Confucius say, man who browse reddit, will find angry.

Kek you can't even ask what she was wearing. And the guy did make the disclaimer that he wasn't implying it was her fault.

Simps and feminists are pathetic. Of course people are gonna stare at you if you dress like a prostitute. People would also stare at a man if he was dressed in microshorts like a faggot.

JFL, apparently the cucks on reddit think a woman wearing a certain kind of clothing isn't going to catch a male's attention more, especially if it's revealing. Women love playing dumb to the sexual signals they send, and males are so desperate that any whiff makes them look.
Over for humanity tbh.

JFL, apparently the cucks on reddit think a woman wearing a certain kind of clothing isn't going to catch a male's attention more, especially if it's revealing. Women love playing dumb to the sexual signals they send, and males are so desperate that any whiff makes them look.
Over for humanity tbh.
these filthy fucking whores want to wear literal see through dresses with a thong underneath for chad and expect incels not to stare

these filthy fucking whores want to wear literal see through dresses with a thong underneath for chad and expect incels not to stare
I love how you're not allowed to call out women on their bullshit. They're the golden calf that must be praised and nothing negative can be talked about it.

Ragefuel tbh, the arrogance of this bitch thinking a comment like "smile more" means guys want to fuck her.
There's a chasm of difference between the standards she has for Chad and ugly men.
Actual sexual harassment from Chad is met with "tee-hee okay".