Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Muh Russia in Ukraine..."

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Many westerners ( especially soydittors ) mock Russia for her inability to defeat Ukraine.
But why they are silent about Israel?
Supposedly very professional, modern and powerful army still at war with a bunch of poorly equipped terrorists ( not even regular army ).
It's 4 months when Israel mobilised hundreds of thousands soldiers against maximum 30 000 fighters in a very small territory ( much smaller than that of Donbass not to compare with huge territory of Ukraine ).
And Joos are still fighting even if HAMAS don't have financial and military support from Western countries like Ukraine...

Last edited:
Only time will tell.

Many westerners ( especially soydittors ) mock Russia for her inability to defeat Ukraine.
Supposedly very professional, modern and powerful army still at war with a bunch of poorly equipped terrorists ( not even regular army ).
It's 4 months when Israel mobilised hundreds of thousands soldiers against maximum 30 000 fighters in a very small territory ( much smaller than that of Donbass not to compare with huge territory of Ukraine ).
And Joos are still fighting even if HAMAS don't have financial and military support from Western countries like Ukraine...
i literally have blood coming out of my asshole i dont care about some shit ass fake trash conflict in some country 99% of faggots cant even show you on map
literally we have always been at war with XYZ shit

We are right.
I am not. Fuck Israel.
Supposedly very professional, modern and powerful army still at war with a bunch of poorly equipped terrorists ( don't even regular army ).
If you honestly think Hamas is an actual terrorist organization that wasn't created by Israel to make the population hate Palestinians you're full of goyslop.
Hamas is controlled by Israel. Even if it wasn't, it's in Israel's best interests to delay their defeat as much as possible so that they can commit genocide against the Palestinians.

i literally have blood coming out of my asshole i dont care about some shit ass fake trash conflict in some country 99% of faggots cant even show you on map
Jesus Christ, do you have hemorrhoids?

Jesus Christ, do you have hemorrhoids?
i think so like idk how else to explain this
its red blood so i know its not cancer
cuz if it was darker that would mean deep inside
its not tho
like ffs

US military is pathetic but you worship them.
The US military would rape Russia in a few hours in a war. American soldiers were the ones to kick Russians out of Afghanistan. Eventually Eastern Siberia will become another US state.

4 months is enough time to defeat bunch of poorly equipped fighters in a childishly small territory.
maybe there are some behind the scenes powerful forces or bargaining behind the scenes that prevent Israel from taking over the territories. Just as Russia surrendered the territories of Khersnon and Kharkiv oblast without real military defeat. Russia also withdrew troops from northern Ukraine after behind-the-scenes negotiations. Russia is still trading resources with the west, Russian gas is still going threw Ukraine and Russia pays for it.

its not tho
like ffs
damn man, are you a foid? imagine shitting blood

its not tho
like ffs
Are you fat? If you are, it's like hemorrhoids.

The US military would rape Russia in a few hours in a war. American soldiers were the ones to kick Russians out of Afghanistan.
The same Americans who left Vietnam and couldn't even protect South Vietnam from take over by communists?

Damn, you had blood coming out of your shit.

Is it constant or occasional?

Ukraine has already sent down-syndrome obese men to the front lines as infantry without even giving them rifles. I can't believe people are still defending ukraine.

Ukraine has already sent down-syndrome obese men to the front lines as infantry without even giving them rifles. I can't believe people are still defending ukraine.
iu

occasional
That's good (or at least better than constantly). Is it actually coming from inside your asshole or is it bleeding at the entrance (whoops) exit?

All I know is that Ukraine is gigafucked. After this war population of Ukraine won't be bigger than 23 million. Rich Westerners who inherited their wealth from parents and work some mid paid job will swarm Ukraine in new shittok trend "UApussybros:soy:" so they could use war thorn lands as their brothel.
I feel sad for all brocels who unwillingly perished in this war and I feel even worse for ones who will witness all the aftermath.

That's good (or at least better than constantly). Is it actually coming from inside your asshole or is it bleeding at the entrance (whoops) exit?
LOLLL
the anus i think, doesnt seem deep inside
like if its bad it will soak like 1/4 of a piece of toilet paper

Ukrainian future looks very bleak but some folks still believe that Ukraine is 'winning' :lul:

LOLLL
the anus i think, doesnt seem deep inside
like if its bad it will soak like 1/4 of a piece of toilet paper
I sometimes have something similar going on. If you're taking a dump several times a day that might be the cause (something like too much stress in a short period of time). Alternatively it may be rough toilet paper or/and too aggressive wiping. I dunno. I suspect that's what might be going on in my case.

The same Americans who left Vietnam and couldn't even protect South Vietnam from take over by communists?
Most intelligent Russian argument.

I sometimes have something similar going on. If you're taking a dump several times a day that might be the cause (something like too much stress in a short period of time). Alternatively it may be rough toilet paper or/and too aggressive wiping. I dunno. I suspect that's what might be going on in my case.
as long its not dark or black, like from colon cancer, i dont worry about it.
maybe its from lack of fiber idk, my diet is complete garbage rn

“I consider it a great misfortune for myself that I was born in Russia. After all, all of Europe looks at Russia almost as if it were a cannibal. I have more than once felt ashamed that I belong to a savage nation.” V. I. Botkin.

Supposedly very professional, modern and powerful army still at war with a bunch of poorly equipped terrorists
Well, the kikes annhilated every building in Gaza and turned hamas into a little terrorist group that has to resort to taking hostages. And Hamas is no longer a threat to Israel, so I guess they did pretty well on that. I guess the problem is the hostages and that's the reason kikes are so careful now.

BTW, I find it funny how around 1.8 billion moslems pigs can't do anything against 7 million kikes.

“I consider it a great misfortune for myself that I was born in Russia. After all, all of Europe looks at Russia almost as if it were a cannibal. I have more than once felt ashamed that I belong to a savage nation.” V. I. Botkin.
And how many Germans bashed their own nation because of Nazis?
I think that some part of the French, Netherlands and other Germany's Western neighbours still views Germans as barbarians.
It's normal part of life when someone from your or other nations criticise you.

Jfl u ok mang? Put some hemorrhoids cream

Because israel does not want to win the war. They want to genocide all palestinians ans take their land.

They want the war to not end so they can kill as much as they can under the prestige that "we are defending ourselves".

Rich Westerners who inherited their wealth from parents and work some mid paid job will swarm Ukraine in new shittok trend "UApussybros:soy:" so they could use war thorn lands as their brothel.
JFL I imagined the video in my head. Read with the most annoying American TikTok prettyboy voice: "hey guys so I've been for two days in Odessa. Yesterday I eat a 3 course meal in a fancy restaurant for 10,000 hryvnia which is about $5 and fucked the waitress after she heard my accent. I got 10 Tinder matches already just by saying I'm American and later I'll hit some discos. Really alcohol is so cheap here and they love us Americans for helping them in the war. Also since the war prostitution has been legalized to boost the economy so that's another bonus I guess. And don't forget since most men have died there's barely competition! Subscribe for more passport bro content"

JFL I imagined the video in my head. Read with the most annoying American TikTok prettyboy voice: "hey guys so I've been for two days in Odessa. Yesterday I eat a 3 course meal in a fancy restaurant for 10,000 hryvnia which is about $5 and fucked the waitress after she heard my accent. I got 10 Tinder matches already just by saying I'm American and later I'll hit some discos. Really alcohol is so cheap here and they love us Americans for helping them in the war. Also since the war prostitution has been legalized to boost the economy so that's another bonus I guess. And don't forget since most men have died there's barely competition! Subscribe for more passport bro content"
:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
My nose is bleeding from anger

All I know is that Ukraine is gigafucked. After this war population of Ukraine won't be bigger than 23 million. Rich Westerners who inherited their wealth from parents and work some mid paid job will swarm Ukraine in new shittok trend "UApussybros:soy:" so they could use war thorn lands as their brothel.
I feel sad for all brocels who unwillingly perished in this war and I feel even worse for ones who will witness all the aftermath.
I read somewhere that apparently there were even some lynching squads going after sexpats in 2012 when they hosted the football championship:feelsBox:. Guess those boyos will be long gone when the new waves of sexpats will come:feelsbadman:.

:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
My nose is bleeding from anger

Absolutely brootal. I can't believe "neo-nazis" in Ukraine are fighting Russians when their land is owned by Blackrock, their businesses are owned by Jews, their govt is owned by USA, and their women are owned by everyone. What does a Ukrainian slav man own in Ukraine? Absolutely nothing. Calling these Ukrainian right wingers "nazis" is an insult to the Nazis. Hitler didn't gift his entire female population to get fucked by foreigners. Hitler didn't sell all land in Germany to Blackrock. Hitler didn't take on billions in debt from Jewish lenders. Ukrainian "Nazis" are more like Cuckzis. Watching what's happening I honestly can't believe how low-IQ Ukrainians are collectively.

Last edited:
Absolutely brootal. I can't believe "neo-nazis" in Ukraine are fighting Russians when their land is owned by Blackrock, their businesses are owned by Jews, their govt is owned by USA, and their women are owned by everyone. What does a Ukrainian slav man own in Ukraine? Absolutely nothing. Calling these Ukrainian right wingers "nazis" is an insult to the Nazis. Hitler didn't gift his entire female population to get fucked by foreigners. Hitler didn't sell all land in Germany to Blackrock. Hitler didn't take on billions in debt from Jewish lenders. Ukrainian "Nazis" are more like Cuckzis. Watching what's happening I honestly can't believe how low-IQ Ukrainians are collectively.
I bet most of those nazis are like skinhead or football ultras that just love to get drunk and get into fights. They get the tattoos because they think they look cool. The nazi ideology is just an excuse for them kek

H-HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE THE WORLDS MOST MORAL ARMY?! :soy: