Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muh RaceAndIQ: Since you have a masterrace IQ, figure out how to solve your inceldom

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
It's your own race of women that are letting your """"superior IQ""" go to waste.

Why aren't you more mad at your women than at some ethnic who owes you nothing and who you aren't dependent upon for the contunuation of your race?

Since you have a masterrace IQ, why don't you use it to figure out a way of getting laid or a gf? Use cunning, money, technology, start a Nazi party and run status game, whatever. But you must be able to come up with something, surely? 

Surely your IQ's only purpose isn't for "race realism" posts on loser forums and saying how smart you are online, right?

They like to put others down so they can feel good about themselves, it's there best cope lol,

I just lol at these racistcels who think they're somehow superior because they're white, when they're incel, ugly as fuck, Genetic trash, leeching off their parents, outcast, and failures at life. They arent even superior to the shit on an Indian street.

Nautica1983 said:
I just lol at these racistcels who think they're somehow superior because they're white, when they're incel, ugly as fuck, Genetic trash, leeching off their parents, outcast, and failures at life. They arent even superior to the shit on an Indian street.

Nautica1983 said:

SFcels are worth less than poop flies.

IQ is a cope, Chad could be genius level to borderline retarded and still slay.

Its_OVER said:
IQ is a cope, Chad could be genius level to borderline retarded and still slay.

Nah, it's over for Chadtards.

Used to troll at storm-front back in the day. The elaborate copes they create made me feel sad for them tbh you can tell they're disproportionately incel.

it's pure cope. Ethnics aren't even a threat.

aut said:
Nah, it's over for Chadtards.

Chadtards still live a life 1 million times better than incels. High IQ chad is godmode tho

fukmylyf said:
it's pure cope. Ethnics aren't even a threat.

This also.

_incelinside said:
Chadtards still live a life 1 million times better than incels. High IQ chad is godmode tho

A high IQ Chad is too much to handle. I'd just rope if I ever met one.

aut said:
A high IQ Chad is too much to handle. I'd just rope if I ever met one.

Prepare to rope then

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBYdBJyuzvE[/video]

Pure suifuel

_incelinside said:
Prepare to rope then

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBYdBJyuzvE[/video]

Pure suifuel

lol I was thinking of him when you said high IQ Chad

lol true, but isn´t it kind of a blue pilled cope to not accept variance of average IQ, physique, dick size etc? Like "Booo, ashkenazi jews and east asians don´t have the highest IQ. Blacks don´t have the largest dicks. Everyone´s equal!".

[attachment=1871]

Muh white race!

Attachments

• 5002b12fa2dd08000cd0ecc7b912ffcdc716c44504ad91a6ab058fc230693bdf.jpg
    5002b12fa2dd08000cd0ecc7b912ffcdc716c44504ad91a6ab058fc230693bdf.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 155
Darthmat said:
Muh white race!

Pretty much lol, it's annoying when they start leaking and revealing their power level outside the reactionary sphere.

I find it funny that whenever a black guy brags about his dick whites always say that it doesn't matter because whites have a higher avg iq, but when an Asian brags about his IQ whites act like blacks and talk about how they have bigger dicks.

VST said:
I find it funny that whenever a black guy brags about his dick whites always say that it doesn't matter because whites have a higher avg iq, but when an Asian brags about his IQ whites act like blacks and talk about how they have bigger dicks.

Or how whites are superior to Jews but the Jews Run the World and have the whites on the verge of Extinction but whites are the definitely the superior race.

aut said:
lol I was thinking of him when you said high IQ Chad

I usually think of Dolph Lundgren.

Incels who blame other races are seriously coping so hard. They are total whiteknight cucks - there is only ONE group of individuals who are to blame for the existence of incels, and that is FEMOIDS.

it’s a fact that the races have many differences beyond their looks, and intelligence is of course one of these things. anyone that finds this statement hostile is just ignorant.

BeyondHope said:
White supremacy is legit

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]BeyondHope[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Alpha Truecel
[/font]

Just lol at these leftist cucks above... It is only normal to want to live with your own kind. All the niggercels would probably be crying "colonizaishun" if they were forced, by their governments under a "diversity" project, to bring it mass amounts of Europeans.

Are most white men/women cucked nowadays? Yes. I do not deny this fact. However, remember that we as white men used to be redpilled on female behavior, and all our ancestors knew what would happen if femoids were given so-called "rights" (more like privileges to be whores for Chads.) If the Alt Right truly succeeds, other more extreme parties favoring literal White Shariah will naturally form. Remember: Modern inceldom is essentially caused, to some degree, by values of leftism which promote sexual freedom leading to hypergamy.

Nautica1983 said:

knajjd said:
it’s a fact that the races have many differences beyond their looks, and intelligence is of course one of these things. anyone that finds this statement hostile is just ignorant.

Kek
OP is one of the biggest race coper in entire forum with Just be white theory bullshit he sometimes say.

Race is a MAJOR cope. FHOs like good genes,money and status regardless of your race. It is a minor factor.