Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Muh personality] "My serial killer fiancé may kill me but ‘everybody dies one day’"

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
It's your personality sweety!

"Even psychopaths have a soul mate."

“Ernest’s [pen pal] advert did detail his crimes so I knew that he’d been jailed for life for killing two people,” she says. “Ernest doesn’t sound like a murderer, you can’t hear anything crazy in his voice, he regrets what he’s done.”

Over the phone, the murderer described to Bottomley “step by step” how he robbed and fatally shot James Dillingham in Toledo, Ohio, on Jan. 3, 2005. Soon after, he beat to death Cathy Barnett, a witness to the first murder, fearing she would rat him out to police.

But I thought women had a personality detector that immediately senses that someone is a bad person?

Also, she looks like someone who would post on IncelTears.

Last edited:
It's your personality sweety!

"Even psychopaths have a soul mate."

“Ernest’s [pen pal] advert did detail his crimes so I knew that he’d been jailed for life for killing two people,” she says. “Ernest doesn’t sound like a murderer, you can’t hear anything crazy in his voice, he regrets what he’s done.”

Over the phone, the murderer described to Bottomley “step by step” how he robbed and fatally shot James Dillingham in Toledo, Ohio, on Jan. 3, 2005. Soon after, he beat to death Cathy Barnett, a witness to the first murder, fearing she would rat him out to police.

But I thought women had a personality detector that immediately senses that someone is a bad person?

Also, she looks like someone who would post on IncelTears.
After reading about the fact that Josef Fritzl, the Austrian child rapist and kidnapper, got hundreds of love letters in the span of 2 months after being imprisoned I lost every hope I had left for foids. Things like this are NOT the exception, they are the rule.

After reading about the fact that Josef Fritzl, the Austrian rapist and kidnapper, got hundreds of love letters in the span of 2 months after being imprisoned I lost every hope I had left for foids. Things like this are NOT the exception, they are the rule.
:feelsseriously:

Sure, having a good personality helps; it can be important. The thing people don't realise is that this is a good personality for females. They want to feel on edge, excited, like a roller coaster. Maybe it's not for everyone, but it's good, if not ideal, for many.

Aside from that, this demonstrates that it's not just a "lapse in judgement" or whatever, a rare outlier: because the killers, or whoever it is, is good looking, they can get away with getting a girl, despite a terrible personality. Sure, they might regret it later, but they still do better than the guys who are ugly as sin with extraordinary personalities; the guys who don't get any action. It just goes to show that looks really are much more important than this abstract, ambiguous, misleading concept of a "good personality", which is so vastly subjective. You can compensate your lack of or unconventional personality with good looks, but personality does not and can not compensate for terrible looks.

I wish i had a personality!

But, there's no personality for my face

"Just an exception to the rule sweaty" :soy: :soy:
He really was a sicko. Raped his daughter thousands of times and bred multiple kids with her

While he most likely still gets love letters Im laying in my bed completely alone. He feels less isolated and has more human contact also.

A literal monster who locks his teenage daughter into a custom build room in the basement, who rapes her thousands of times and creates multiple incestuous kids against her will with her gets more attention from women than I do.

Fml just end me. Why even go outside anymore? Why even stepping out of bed?

Last edited:
She'll still be one to look at us in disgust. I can't believe how far we've come.

After reading about the fact that Josef Fritzl, the Austrian child rapist and kidnapper, got hundreds of love letters in the span of 2 months after being imprisoned I lost every hope I had left for foids. Things like this are NOT the exception, they are the rule.
Wtf even fritzl!!? That 70yo disgusting old timer that fucked his own daughter...
Nah..still most foid wont touch him..