Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Muh personality (IT won't touch this)

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
Ok so if personality is so important why does this guy I know get laid IT? He has a lot of traits you guy's say are bad

He get's in fights regularly
He likes bullying innocent kids
He love's bullying kids with mental disability's
He is openly racist towards Asian people
He hit's his gf
He calls his Hispanic gf beaner
He openly hate's faggots
He brags to incels about his sex life

He is just as bad if not worse of a person than me but sense he's Chad and I'm sub 5 he rarely get's actually punishments and gets to fuck a big booty Latina every night while I get in 1 fight and get threatened with expulsion and rot on .is every night.

He hit's his gf
He openly hate's faggots

He is just as bad if not worse of a person than me but sense he's Chad and I'm sub 5 he rarely get's actually punishments and gets to fuck a big booty Latina every night while I get in 1 fight and get threatened with expulsion and rot on .is every night.
The exact same BS happened in my school. The guys at the top were the psychopaths who were good looking. They were the most well liked by girls.
The close second were the non-psycho Chads.
Everyone else was done for.

Personality is a lie. I've been personalitymaxxing for the past year and a half and all its gotten me are nudes from a variety of women online (hot and not). If you act like Chad, they'll think you're Chad. NEVER DO A FACE REVEAL if you want the conversation to carry on. So many conversations died simply because they see who actually made them cum (on video). There's no point in having a personality for women. Boring. Shallow. CUNTS!!!!!!!

If the muh good personality meme was real all bullies would be virgins. Doesn't look like it's the case.

Look at her Acts and Not at what she says.

peeee all over black ppl niggas nigga nigg3rs

Ok so if personality is so important why does this guy I know get laid IT? He has a lot of traits you guy's say are bad

He hit's his gf
He openly hate's faggots

The persoynality rules change for everyone. The goalposts are constantly shifting.

He hit's his gf
He openly hate's faggots

IT will engage in the most acrobatic mental gymnastics in order to dispute Incels.

He fights bullies who attack him and his friends.
He only bullies evil Incels like you to make them stop being misogynist.
A mental disability is no excuse to be an misogynist Incel.
He is entitled to his preferences, yo.
Maybe they are a SM-couple?
Maybe she is into humiliation… consensually.
Not being gay himself does not make him a homophobe.
Giving you helpful advice is not bragging, Incel.

…and anyway, its all in your head.

Don’t bother it’s like playing chess with a pigeon

The exact same BS happened in my school. The guys at the top were the psychopaths who were good looking. They were the most well liked by girls.
The close second were the non-psycho Chads.
Everyone else was done for.
Same at any school. Women like that crazy ass shit

Why cant cumskins stick to their own race

IT will engage in the most acrobatic mental gymnastics in order to dispute Incels.

He fights bullies who attack him and his friends.
He only bullies evil Incels like you to make them stop being misogynist.
A mental disability is no excuse to be an misogynist Incel.
He is entitled to his preferences, yo.
Maybe they are a SM-couple?
Maybe she is into humiliation… consensually.
Not being gay himself does not make him a homophobe.
Giving you helpful advice is not bragging, Incel.

…and anyway, its all in your head.
Literally factual you sound like an infiltrator :feelskek: :feelskek:

Not sure why they can’t just admit women mostly only date crazy, mean, tall and all around elite level men. Everybody knows it. There’s also a reason 62% of men under 30 are single, while the same age group for women is over half that.

Same at any school. Women like that crazy ass shit
That's why American Psycho (the movie) was directed by a woman. Because THAT'S what women are most attracted to. They're attracted to a psychopath who is so attractive and powerful that he can get away with anything. The men women are most attracted to are also the ones who pose the biggest danger to women's safety.

That's why American Psycho (the movie) was directed by a woman. Because THAT'S what women are most attracted to. They're attracted to a psychopath who is so attractive and powerful that he can get away with anything. The men women are most attracted to are also the ones who pose the biggest danger to women's safety.
They are so fucked up it defies belief.

People get mad when men don’t respect women but how can we respect a group of people who don’t even respect themselves? How can we respect a group of people that like to be beat (think bdsm) and like dating and marrying men who mistreat them?

They are so fucked up it defies belief.
I honestly don't know which one of these realisations is more disturbing. To realise that if I were a psychopathic Chad, I would have literally tens of thousands of women willing to let me beat them and even kill them sometimes, or that if I were a woman, I would WANT that to happen to me so badly.

People get mad when men don’t respect women but how can we respect a group of people who don’t even respect themselves? How can we respect a group of people that like to be beat (think bdsm) and like dating and marrying men who mistreat them?
The worst thing about that is that this group of people will go out of their way to "hunt down" men who complain about not being accepted by them, while preaching men to "respect them" and value them more than themselves and even give their lives for women.

I honestly don't know which one of these realisations is more disturbing. To realise that if I were a psychopathic Chad, I would have literally tens of thousands of women willing to let me beat them and even kill them sometimes, or that if I were a woman, I would WANT that to happen to me so badly.
I hadn’t even thought about it that way but yes it’s extremely fucked. We are doomed because we’re biologically hard wired to want to fuck them. Otherwise I’m sure 80% of men would love nothing more than to send them to their own island and never think about them again.

The worst thing about that is that this group of people will go out of their way to "hunt down" men who complain about not being accepted by them, while preaching men to "respect them" and value them more than themselves and even give their lives for women.
Remember, when they’re lecturing us on something, it only applies to us, when they meet a chad their true intentions fly out the window.

In a way it’s our fault as men for being too horny to demand them to be better as individuals, because most men don’t give a fuck about women past what they can do sexually. It’s all quite comical and pathetic.