Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muh more dick == better

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkers/comments/2p48j1/you_ladies_ever_wish_you_could_screen_based_on/

Lol, no...

The average penis is more than enough to satisfy any female. Sometimes even slightly less as long as it is not a micropenis.

Dude, these are whores. They just want to get it over with as quickly as possible. Girls prefer above average, but it isn't a priority.

"I like rough sex in my personal life, but not at work".

LOL.

My fucking ass. No one wants a guy with a small dick.

It's just pandering so that small dick guys give them more work.

You can't call yourself a truecel if you're 5 inches+

existentialhack said:
Dude, these are whores. They just want to get it over with as quickly as possible. Girls prefer above average, but it isn't a priority.

LOL.

This. 

Women like it to hurt just a little; and the so-called "kinky" women like it when its hurts more than just a little. Women are generally submissive/masochist they just vary in degree. And these whores, yeah, the less they feel, the better for them, obviously. Reminder: whores wouldn't fuck you if they wouldn't want your money.

existentialhack said:

LOL.

Lol why wouldn't it hurt for non whores though?

truecel23 said:

It does; but it's the "good" pain, they like it rough and to hurt a little. Women are submissive/masochist sexually.

truecel23 said:

I don't think they like pain. above average just feels better. But if you're fucking 10 guys a day you don't want to feel anything. And whores like to compartmentalise and rationalise their whore sex. They aren't attracted to 95% of their clients. Whoregasms reinforce their shitty life choices and make them feel bad. A big dick attached to an unattractive guy is a bad combo because they won't be wet or into it at all. Which = pain. You should watch some of James Deen's videos with amateurs. Some go crazy for his dick, some struggle with it. But he's hot so they're into it either way.

I don't know. Dick size is a tough one to decrypt because women lie so much about it. Generally, they don't care much so long as you're above a certain point. Some like the status symbol. Many like using guys' insecurities about their dicks against them.

existentialhack said:
I don't think they like pain. above average just feels better. But if you're fucking 10 guys a day you don't want to feel anything. And whores like to compartmentalise and rationalise their whore sex. They aren't attracted to 95% of their clients. Whoregasms reinforce their shitty life choices and make them feel bad. A big dick attached to an unattractive guy is a bad combo because they won't be wet or into it at all. Which = pain. You should watch some of James Deen's videos with amateurs. Some go crazy for his dick, some struggle with it. But he's hot so they're into it either way.

I don't know. Dick size is a tough one to decrypt because women lie so much about it. Generally, they don't care much so long as you're above a certain point. Some like the status symbol. Many like using guys' insecurities about their dicks against them.

Never said above average is not better. But people here are like, "you gotta have a 9 inch dick to please a woman" and some bullshit.

A lot of women's goldilocks zone is slightly above average like 6-6.5 inches (not sure about girth though) but say that they are cool with an average sized dick.

And yes, the "certain point" is average dick size.

Red Shambhala said:
It does; but it's the "good" pain, they like it rough and to hurt a little. Women are submissive/masochist sexually.

Yes, like at a certain point. Think of it like how most people like spicy food. A little bit of burn is a pleasurable burn and fun to eat spicy.

When you overdo it though? It fucks everything up.

People think that more is better and honestly speaking I believe women who say that this isn't true. I guess a big dick to a certain extent makes it better for most women but not "moar dick."

Meh. Dick size means almost nothing. It’s ALL height + face.

truecel23 said:
Never said above average is not better. But people here are like, "you gotta have a 9 inch dick to please a woman" and some bullshit.

A lot of women's goldilocks zone is slightly above average like 6-6.5 inches (not sure about girth though) but say that they are cool with an average sized dick.

6-6.5 isn't slightly above average. It's an inch above average. Which is a lot. Factor in an extra half inch of girth, and it's something like 50% bigger in volume.

MayorOfKekville said:

Until you whip out a 4.5 inch dick and it's over anyway

MayorOfKekville said:

Preach brother. Preach.

existentialhack said:
6-6.5 isn't slightly above average. It's an inch above average. Which is a lot. Factor in an extra half inch of girth, and it's something like 50% bigger in volume.

Fair enough. Its all over for me anyways since I'm short + ugly.

Dick size doesn't matter as long as it's not absurdly big or small.

I'm ugly and have a small dick it is truly over