Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Muh men are manipulative, thats why people with bad persoynalitys get girlfriends!"

BBC.BELGRADE

BBC.BELGRADE

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
Now a toxic relationship can happen from one of three ways (ik there are more but this is what I can think of for now)

1. Women are to stupid too see these red flags (Highly doubt this as even their female friends/family will talk about the guys red flags)
2. Women in these relationships actually like the toxicity and trashiness (I think this is the most likely).
3. The men they get into relationships are very very high iq manipulators (I doubt this as many men are not high iq)

Now sure maybe some relationships do get toxic overtime and there were actually no signs of toxicity but a large majority are pretty easy to spot as most people aren't able to mask all of their intentions that well to where no one can spot it.

Normies act like these guys are just high iq manipulators when really these traits are just seen as attractive to the women who get in these relationships.

So is it really men being highly manipulative or are these maniputive, toxic traits attractive to these women that get into these relationships?

my brain feels fried rn so this post is probably trash but whatever I'm posting it

I am not trying to be miserable right now, so I am just going to say water is wet.

I am not trying to be miserable right now, so I am just going to say water is wet.

I don't appreciate your high effort posts in lounge. Save them for ID. Thanks.

Now a toxic relationship can happen from one of three ways (ik there are more but this is what I can think of for now)

1. Women are to stupid too see these red flags (Highly doubt this as even their female friends/family will talk about the guys red flags)
2. Women in these relationships actually like the toxicity and trashiness (I think this is the most likely).
3. The men they get into relationships are very very high iq manipulators (I doubt this as many men are not high iq)

Now sure maybe some relationships do get toxic overtime and there were actually no signs of toxicity but a large majority are pretty easy to spot as most people aren't able to mask all of their intentions that well to where no one can spot it.

Normies act like these guys are just high iq manipulators when really these traits are just seen as attractive to the women who get in these relationships.

So is it really men being highly manipulative or are these maniputive, toxic traits attractive to these women that get into these relationships?

my brain feels fried rn so this post is probably trash but whatever I'm posting it
“It’s confidence bro!!”

"X is manipulative" isn't a statement only about X.

It also covers for the fact that some Y decided to concede do X's demands.

Foids say they require a potential boyfriend to earn 6-figures, but they easily breed with lowlifes, thugs, and deadbeat Chads.

This is not because these lowlifes, thugs and deadbeat Chads are casting magic spells or being "manipulative" but rather because the foid's stated demand for a 6-figure earner wasn't ever sincere. The foid stated that demand to pretend she is high-status and totally not a lowlife that gets impregnated by anonymous hookups behind dumpsters and in public bathrooms.

Of course the foid will fight to protect it's own ego and public image by avoiding admitting that their demands are insincere. So they cry about being "manipulated".