Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Muh masculine energy - JFL @ this whore. Masculine = chad. Period.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
The only place on my body that has no hair is my scalp, is that masculine enough?

She masculinity mogs me with that jawline.

Can I get a TL DR?

Not adding a view to this roastie's jewtube video.

I wasn't going to watch this but she's got 50k subscribers and didn't get them because she's attractive so maybe she's got something interesting to say.

Nah, i'm lazy
Family GIF by Breaking Bad

I remember watching a couple of her videos a while back. That girl is into BDSM, likes to be dominated and that sort of shit (as most foids do, but this one is very open about it). She is basically saying that she wants a dominant Chad, that's all.

well she's pretty masculine herself I should say lol
The only place on my body that has no hair is my scalp, is that masculine enough?
brutal, bodyhairmogs me

I also hate being hairy :feelsrope:

I remember watching a couple of her videos a while back. That girl is into BDSM, likes to be dominated and that sort of shit (as most foids do, but this one is very open about it). She is basically saying that she wants a dominant Chad, that's all.
Literally, and she's mentally unstable like most females
well she's pretty masculine herself I should say lol
Yes

if she were a man she would be incel