Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muh joos

• Thread starter Deleted member 23483
  • Start date
Deleted member 23483

Deleted member 23483

UncleRuckusCel
-
Deyb likez kontrolled everything n shieet. I’m so redpilled & based :soy: . Weed is degenerate kys. Muh white wammenz, deyyyb sooo breeeteee!
90A1C9EC D9AA 41FC AA3C DEB86B0E51BD

wat? what is joos?

Haha I made it sound funny so you're wrong xdd

Jews are responsible for your inceldom

ok... anyway... they win only bcz whites are cucks... that's all.
I wish white were less cucks they are now.

Sorry should there have been a trigger warning? Do you need your safe space where your memes aren't laughed at?
You can laugh at them,I just that you're trying to look down on others while being really unfunny

You can laugh at them,I just that you're trying to look down on others while being really unfunny
I’m not really looking down on them, just mocking. All some cels have is their extremely HighIQ & redpilled knowledge about Muh joos, can you not admit it’s becoming a little tiresome?

wat? what is joos?

Jews (Juda) were Udi people. The descendants of the people of ‘Caucasian Albania’ who inhabited the area of the eastern Caucasus along the coast of the Khazar Sea (Caspian), in a territory extending to ’mother’ Kura River in the north, as well as ancient Utik. Odeh (אודה) is hebrew word for "I will praise." Kabbalah (Qəbələ), the former capital has ancient ruins, including imposing gate towers.

Noah (Nakh) teips live northeast of the native Jews, mostly in Chechnya and Ingushetia (biblical Goshen).

Chechnya

Ingush

Last edited:
I don't really give a damn about jews or conspiracy theorists, you will never know the truth and even if you're right nobody's gonna believe you. You will not start an uprising against the illuminati reptilian jewish alien bankers kek

Rather amusing how even guys who are supposedly "redpilled" can be so bluepilled when it comes to foids.

I don't really give a damn about jews or conspiracy theorists, you will never know the truth and even if you're right nobody's gonna believe you. You will not start an uprising against the illuminati reptilian jewish alien bankers kek

By striving to do the impossible, man has always achieved what is possible. Those who have cautiously done no more than they believed possible have never taken a single step forward.

Sweet bait. But regardless, you know my opinion on the situation. FUCK ISREAL FUCK ISRAEL FUCK ISRAEL