Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL muh inkwell revolution

im confused can you explain?
guy ranting could have been a failed normie but he's married. Because as far as pairing goes, my theory is women would much rather marry a betabuxxer or normie in age because her smv is low and chad settles too because of age pill. Now you have a significant chunk of the population that cares about their women so you are forever at odds with them giving a shit about you... Maybe i'm a retard with retard theories

guy ranting could have been a failed normie but he's married. Because as far as pairing goes, my theory is women would much rather marry a betabuxxer or normie in age because her smv is low and chad settles too because of age pill. Now you have a significant chunk of the population that cares about their women so you are forever at odds with them giving a shit about you... Maybe i'm a retard with retard theories
then they make tiktoks like this on a platform that is mostly foids to simp for them which reinforces hate against guys who try to radicalize young men by radicalize I only mean showing them the truth

or I'm just overanalyzing a simp simping online

something about this tok pissed me off

None of these 2 seem to be incel-tier, but change will likely not come in a Yugoslav revolutionary type group; though, of course, we should not give up hope that it will not come... :feelsjuice:

Though victory may yet come, it will be a time beyond our prime; with globohomo-pushing corporations, bluepill-promoting elites, and various gaslighting foids and deluded cucks, as well as even scamming redpill PUAs, the opposition and protest against any wrongthink at all against the hypergamous hegemony will be fiercely fought against... :feelsclown:

I am hopeful for the eventual growth of more and more subhumans, however, realizing the bitter truth that is the blackpill and campaigning against modern degeneracy, as hypergamy and foid standards increase while civil and economic upheaval shows no sign of stopping; change and collapse is inevitable, it only depends on however more long it will take. :feelshehe:

The problem is the wealthy elites, bureaucrats, and shekel-hoarders with infinitely more of an advantage than us will assuredly continue to work against any type of subhuman revolution; also couple this with the majority of us simply rotting or wageslaving away without the time or motivation to commit to and organize such rebelling activities, and the changes of such a revolution happening are quite slim... :feelsjuice:

Also remember the majority of society and even sub 5s are bluepilled due to brainwashing from birth and constant gaslighting; for what you're talking about to happen, a large shift in circumstances and overall the mood of men in the modern world would have to change as censorship of wrongthink and increasing acceptance of degeneracy is continuously spurred on. :feelshehe:

lol thanks but I do wish I was smarter tho I want to make money with muh brainzz by the time I'm 35 to at least live in peace in an arab or south american country where they don't detest my existence and buy some pussy when I'm desperate
your not low iq

dw about shit like this tbh

Yes, your theory is retarded. These cucks are pathetic, and won't ever encourage me to betabux used whores to "compete" with other bottom feeders. Soon sexbots will replace most rosties, and the incel revolution has been already growing for the past 8 years, and we will reach critical mass within the next decade.