Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Muh Grind to Chad's crumbs, Muh just Looksmax

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Total Faggot Death
★★★

Just Betabuxx Theory

There is no looksfagging out of subhuman genetics.

They are alpha chads bro don't worry about them, for only 99.99 per month I will teach you how to be a sigma chad who focuses on himself and grinds for his kingdom :soy:

They are alpha chads bro don't worry about them, for only 99.99 per month I will teach you how to be a sigma chad who focuses on himself and grinds for his kingdom :soy:
bro just be adonis course :soy: :soy:

View attachment 1143023
Just Betabuxx Theory

There is no looksfagging out of subhuman genetics.
I wonder if these shills are a mere tool so that women have someone to rely on 24/7 regardless of their age. I can't think of anything otherwise but this is clearly not posted with having men in mind. I'm trying to see the bigger picture here and it's honestly just some retarded propaganda to humiliate men more.

I wonder if these shills are a mere tool so that women have someone to rely on 24/7 regardless of their age. I can't think of anything otherwise but this is clearly not posted with having men in mind. I'm trying to see the bigger picture here and it's honestly just some retarded propaganda to humiliate men more.
Gaslighting at its finest, just grind to be a betabux. Get eventually cucked every way possible.

Gaslighting at its finest, just grind to be a betabux. Get eventually cucked every way possible.
I like your description lmao

Nothing is more cringeful than watching Redpill knobheads trying to spread their stupid ideology.

These people can't be real Chads; even if it could be learned, why would Chad teach it and have competition?

20s all bitches worn out man. im 19 i live among these foidlets, i listen to what they do. They've already had 5+ boyfriends . Sex many times. Maybe some abortions etc.

20s all bitches worn out man. im 19 i live among these foidlets, i listen to what they do. They've already had 5+ boyfriends . Sex many times. Maybe some abortions etc.
pussies more open than America's borders.