Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Muh Fatcel is Volcel

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/A-8xJfKFKaE

This giga fat ass has a skinny cute wife and looks better than me despite weighing more than me because he has high T features, big frame, and is tall: fatness has very little effect on your SMV. :feelsUgh:

chalabi-datalab-sexualpartners2.png

fat chad wins again

Looks like Reclusemaxer was right, just don't be underweight theory. Even morbidly obese mfs mog underweight in average partner count from that graph :fuk::fuk::fuk:

fat bastards tend to be big framed thanks to 6 tons of fat:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
also due to HGH and other factor they tend to be tall

white 6'3 fat fuck will outslay any 5'7 rice/curry

Looks like Reclusemaxer was right, just don't be underweight theory. Even morbidly obese mfs mog underweight in average partner count from that graph :fuk::fuk::fuk:
Exactly, skinnyfags should know their place. :feelsdevil:

That graph just destroyed me:fuk::blackpill:

I'm cancelling my gym membership and fatmaxxing immediately

Gymcels on suicide watch.

If you’re 50 pounds overweight that’s on you I can under if you’re 15-20lbs overweight but if you’re obese as an adult that’s your own fault

View: https://youtu.be/A-8xJfKFKaE

This giga fat ass has a skinny cute wife and looks better than me despite weighing more than me because he has high T features, big frame, and is tall: fatness has very little effect on your SMV. :feelsUgh:

chalabi-datalab-sexualpartners2.png

He would still look better if not obese, that's just a fact regardless of that statistic you keep putting in your threads. :feelsjuice:

If you were ever somewhat lean, do you have a photo of that time? :feelshehe:

Hamburgermaxxing? :feelshmm:

He would still look better if not obese, that's just a fact regardless of that statistic you keep putting in your threads. :feelsjuice:

If you were ever somewhat lean, do you have a photo of that time? :feelshehe:
You mean when I was 12?

You mean when I was 12?
Well, preferably from later since it would paint a more accurate picture of how you would look like if lean now... :feelswhere:

But if you do have a picture from that time, it would be interesting to see. :feelsaww:

Though I think I may have seen it already on Looksmax. :feelshehe: