Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Muh Eurocentric beauty standards

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Jfl at this cope, someone send her the link to PSL 101

Screenshot 20200628 185240

we wuz attractive and shiet

Black women cope very hard but no one dares call them out on it. They are also always some of the first to call out currycels for trying to hide the fact that they are Indian.

What u mean?

If you haven't already, go to Yogioabs channel on youtube and see how many black women call him out for "pretending how he is white" even though he never really talks about being white past maybe his brown skin color.

WOC love ragging on Indian men, they make easy targets.

56727001 4D80 409F A52B B81CB2C0C075
Cope harder nigger.

They say this, yet all want caucasion

59f80310ed5f4ffd9f407ae4d5f1d9db.jpg

She should be stuck marring her looksmatch :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Fucking hate it when they are against white in the street, then white whore in the sheets.
Foids are the epitome of hypocrisy.

Maybe this isn't so bad

If the kikes can brainwash society to see ugly sheboons as attractive then maybe foids will start seeing ugly features on men attractive too

She should be stuck marring her looksmatch :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Fucking hate it when they are against white in the street, then white whore in the sheets.
Foids are the epitome of hypocrisy.
tbf most black muslim women aren't anti-white.

Its true though, I lol hard when semites or chinks compare themselves to white Chads, like of course you dont look like that. :feelsseriously:
Compare yourself to the people around you.

Her looksmatch is currently eviscerated and floating facedown in a river in South Sudan.

Its true though, I lol hard when semites or chinks compare themselves to white Chads, like of course you dont look like that. :feelsseriously:
Compare yourself to the people around you.
Yeah this triggers me big time

It's not the matter of eurocentrism. It's just that those who are attractive have similar features in all aspects regardless of race.
Yes we all know that, because those features are genetically progressive, hence it is very hard to be seen as genetically viable without them (yes I know Jared Leto pulls of prey eyes), yet forget this black lady, I have heard this argument from many, many ethnics, it is a widely followed one.

59f80310ed5f4ffd9f407ae4d5f1d9db.jpg
She's more likely to be a virgin that 99% of White foids. And with a bit of luck her religious indoctrination will keep her in her place. I'd say, good for him.

No black women are attractive anyway. Keep coping bitch. Your men go fucking nuts over white women because you're all disgusting & ugly as original sin. Nobody wants a bitchy, greasy, fat, ugly, narcissistic SJW cunt.

when the cope is too strong

She's half right, let's face it, everyone loves classically white features. And not just any white group, but specifically Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, and Scandinavian.

Whether is a matter of social conditioning or genetic preference is another issue.

They want eurocentric beauty? lolol yet they want nails done by rice foids, they want long straight hair by rice foids, and want smaller fox-like faces...like...you guessed it, rice foids.

Fucking these nigger bitches hahahahaha they don't even know what the fuck they want and what is what