Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muh All Deathnics are Trucel Manlets

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
That's because all the american ricecels immigrated from Southern China where they are manlets jfl. Everyone in my family is 5'10 or taller and I'm 6'1

Meme community

I’m a manlet ricemang

Imagine being 6’1 at 16, easily taller
than 95%+ of your race and posting on a fucking incel forum. :feelsclown: @PLA1092

Cope, I was 9 years older than her, Chico

Imagine being 6’1 at 16, easily taller
than 95%+ of your race and posting on a fucking incel forum. :feelsclown: @PLA1092
Height barely matters dude, I heightmogged everyone at an ethnic manlet training area and they still look down on me and dislike me, because of my face. Height can add 1 point to SMV maximum.

Height barely matters dude, I heightmogged everyone at an ethnic manlet training area and they still look down on me and dislike me, because of my face. Height can add 1 point to SMV maximum.
Rich Faggot’s me

6’1 as a teenager is huge, you easily heightmog almost everyone at that age.

Height can add 1 point to SMV maximum.
This isn't exactly true, considering height can change one's SMV either a little or by a lot depending on the individual person and their height/looks already; but I'm not sure why that specific user thinks he and his family being tall says anything about China as a whole... :feelshaha:

What's his face rating? :feelshehe:

I've already spoken to you about arranged-marriage maxing, but yes; if you are an ethnicel and also disavow traditional forms of relationships which you could ascend from, it's highly questionable... :feelsjuice:

I think it's plausible there's a high quantity of fakecels here who are ethnic; many who hyperfocus on their race and claim it's the only reason for them being incel are suspicion-rising, as I wonder if they have otherwise good features they refuse to reveal or even ignore in delusion of ethnicity somehow making Chadpreets and Changs truecels. :feelshehe:

They forget that looks and other physical factors influence the stereotypes and ethnic tax levied against them to have a much more minute effect; it has a compounding effect on those that are truly subhuman, yes, but I doubt 6'2 lightskin Bangladeshi Chadpreet is incel even in Denmark or something. :society:

This isn't exactly true, considering height can change one's SMV either a little or by a lot depending on the individual person and their height/looks already; but I'm not sure why that specific user thinks he and his family being tall says anything about China as a whole... :feelshaha:
Do you mean that an ugly tall guy would receive a minor boost in SMV compared to an attractive tall guy? Also, how much of a difference would it make at best? I highly doubt it adds more than a point.

Do you mean that an ugly tall guy would receive a minor boost in SMV compared to an attractive tall guy? Also, how much of a difference would it make at best? I highly doubt it adds more than a point.
Take a 5'5 HTN, and make him 6'2; now take a 5'11 Chad, and make him 6'5. :feelsjuice:

Take a 5'5 HTN, and make him 6'2; now take a 5'11 Chad, and make him 6'5. :feelsjuice:
First guy gets a big boost, but still won't go up to more than a chadlite. Second guy gets a minor boost and might be gigachad.

Yes he would. 6'8+ is god-tier height.
Cope, at that height he would just seem like a freak tbh, regardless of SMV boost he isn't going to be seen as hot or even average with an ugly face.

Northern China is far superior to Southern China in terms of looks, wealth and height.
Northern Chinese are fakecels. Southern Chinese are approvable incels.

Most guys in my country are still 170cm and below manlets
170-180cm for zoomers, although it's still very likely you will get a lot of manlets between the tallfag zoomers.

There are so many deathnic tallfags that heightmog even whites, Northern Chinks and Punjabis are almost 5’11 on average, yet they portray their race as 5’4 ricecel/currycels and the average white guy as a 6’2 giant. :feelshaha: @subhuman @CopingForBrutality

Last edited:
There are so many deathnic tallfags that heightmog even whites, Northern Chinks and Punjabis are almost 5’11 on average, yet they portray their race as 5’4 ricecel/currycels and the average white guy as a 6’2 giant. :feelshaha: @subhuman @CopingForBrutality
This is unacceptable. So many fucking tallfags. There’s barely even any incels here

i never knew curry short stereotype until i stepped on this forum tbh, curry zoomers were almost the same as whites back in my HS
The only short curry Zoomers are Bengalis and we are on average 5’7-5’8, almost the same height as Southern Europeans, and this is despite being the poorest people on Earth just 1-2 generations ago.

Northern China is far superior to Southern China in terms of looks, wealth and height.
Northern Chinese are fakecels. Southern Chinese are approvable incels.
Ban Northern chink moggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back