Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muh "70% of women can't orgasm from vaginal sex" statistic is bullshit

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Really what this statistic is saying that only 30% of men have penises large enough to make women orgasm.

You need 7.5+ inches to stimulate her g spot.

Penis size chart

Why would anyone here give a shit about having a hole reach orgasm

I doubt that 30% of men have a 7,5 inches dick, more like 5%

women only orgasm from vaginal sex with a minority of men
they're chadsexual

@trying to ascend is consumed by it apparently
Sounds like a faggot. Kinda like op

"Ill never make a precious queen orgasm"

Head ass

I think when they refer to this bs statistic they justify it by saying "that's why you have to finger her". But here's the problem with that, my penis (which is under 7.5 inches) is longer than my middle finger. If my penis is not enough how the hell would I get her to orgasm with my fingers which are ALL shorter than my penis????

Pretty sure women orgasm from seeing men miserable. Can't prove that though rn

Sounds like a faggot. Kinda like op

"Ill never make a precious queen orgasm"

Head ass
its not about that, its that if you ascend with dick smaller than 7'5 inches, the foid will not reach orgasm and will cheat on you

its not about that, its that if you ascend with dick smaller than 7'5 inches, the foid will not reach orgasm and will cheat on you
A foid will cheat on you regardless of if you give her an orgasm.

Men with money, power, big dicks, or good looks still get cheated on by women.

You act as if giving a woman what she wants I'd somehow going to change her biology.

If giving a woman what she wants would stop her from cheating, many men wouldn't be facing divorce right now.

This sounds like some bluepill logic.

Satisfying muh queen isnt going to stop her from hopping on the next dick she sees

Last edited:

You act as if giving a woman what she wants I'd somehow going to change her biology.

If giving a woman what she wants would stop her from cheating, many men wouldn't be facing divorce right now.

Satisfying muh queen is going to stop her from hopping on the next dick she sees
So you're telling me if you had a girlfriend, you wouldn't cvare about her orgasming?

So you're telling me if you had a girlfriend, you wouldn't cvare about her orgasming?
So you're telling me if I made her orgasm she wouldn't cheat on me?

So you're telling me if I made her orgasm she wouldn't cheat on me?
No but wouldn't you want to have a good sex life? Or are you telling me you'd just rather her be unhappy with the sex and r/deadbedroom?

No but wouldn't you want to have a good sex life? Or are you telling me you'd just rather her be unhappy with the sex and r/deadbedroom?
Not even half the population of men on earth have a dick over 7 inches.

So by your logic there are millions of women who cannot recieve an orgasm if a man doesn't have a dick over 7.5. Does that sound logical or rational to you?

Not even half the population of men on earth have a dick over 7 inches.

So by your logic there are millions of women who cannot recieve an orgasm if a man doesn't have a dick over 7.5. Does that sound logical or rational to you?
Does it sound rational to you that 70% of women just magically "cannot orgasm" from PIV sex?

Does it sound rational to you that 70% of women just magically "cannot orgasm" from PIV sex?
Asking me the same question I asked you is not a retort

Asking me the same question I asked you is not a retort
No it's not the same question. There are a lot of people on IT that are saying "70% of women cannot orgasm from PIV sex no matter how big the dick is!"

I believe that the 70% statistic might be true HOWEVER it is because 70% of men do not have large enough dicks.

Women don't find 90% of the men that they see as attractive so it doesn't surprise me that women would have some ridiculous requirements for sexual pleasure.

Why should the pleasure of women ever be a concern of mine, when they have never once made a vested effort in bringing men any joy or peace?

Satisfying muh queen isnt going to stop her from hopping on the next dick she sees
when will niggas GET this, women WANT to monkey branch from chad to chad until death.

I believe that the 70% statistic might be true HOWEVER it is because 70% of men do not have large enough dicks.

Women don't find 90% of the men that they see as attractive so it doesn't surprise me that women would have some ridiculous requirements for sexual pleasure.
I don't believe its true. I believe women cannot tell the difference between 6 inches and 7.5. I believe these "requirements" are a result of increased hypergamy and a belief that women deserve the best man have to offer (ironically what you're pushing)

If nature decided women having orgasms was beneficial to the production and development of a child, all men would be hung. But it isn't, in fact its the least important factor in conceiving a child (which is what sex is about).

women dont find 90% of men attractive ironically because men from your race gave them rights and let them run rampant with them. Do you expect a child to be a rational adult when you allow him the same rights of a parent? Do you expect that child to settle when given the option of getting the most expensive toy or a simple fire truck? Do you expect women to settle for the average man when they are ABLE to CHOOSE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR men from anywhere with the click of a button?
when will niggas GET this, women WANT to monkey branch from chad to chad until death.
They never will. Since the dawn of time man has been showering women with gifts and trying their best to please them, and yet after centuries of this they still cannot get through their thick heads that women will never be satisfied regardless of everything you give them

Last edited:
I don't believe its true. I believe women cannot tell the difference between 6 inches and 7.5. I believe these "requirements" are a result of increased hypergamy and a belief that women deserve the best man have to offer (ironically what you're pushing)

If nature decided women having orgasms was beneficial to the production and development of a child, all men would be hung. But it isn't, in fact its the least important factor in conceiving a child (which is what sex is about).

women dont find 90% of men attractive ironically because men from your race gave them rights and let them run rampant with them. Do you expect a child to be a rational adult when you allow him the same rights of a parent? Do you expect that child to settle when given the option of getting the most expensive toy or a simple fire truck? Do you expect women to settle for the average man when they are ABLE to CHOOSE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR men from anywhere with the click of a button?
I'm not pushing that women "should" have the best to offer. I am simply saying that their standards are super high and they won't accept anything less.

Nature has decided that ugly people should be less likely to reproduce. Guess what? We still have ugly people. They haven't died out. It's the same with dicklets. Nature isn't that smart.

100% of the Incels have no sex at all. Imagine complaining about not having a orgasm, but having sex and orbiters, and still find something to complain.
You want an orgasm? Do it like every Incel: Masturbate!

100% of the Incels have no sex at all. Imagine complaining about not having a orgasm, but having sex and orbiters, and still find something to complain.
You want an orgasm? Do it like every Incel: Masturbate!
So true.

Really what this statistic is saying that only 30% of men have penises large enough to make women orgasm.

View attachment 427702
The g spot is 1-2 inches in the vaginal canal. So they probably can't even tell the difference, they just want to make us feel shitty.

And most can orgasm through anal

Not this KHHV cock length shit again. :feelstastyman:
No more penor for a day.

Wasn't the other thread enough? :kys:

I would say that 0% of women can orgasm from vaginal stimulation, because all orgasms which occur via vaginal penetration are actual clitoris orgasms because the internal forces stimulate the deeper subdermal roots of the clit.

View attachment 427702

Where did you get that bullshit G-spot measurement?

Due to variations in female anatomy there is not going to be a fixed depth of the graphenberg spot: the skene's glands will be located at differing depths just as there are different vaginal depths overall.

Also where are you getting the idea that 30% of men have penises over 7.5 inches long?

Ruler

according to BDP chart only 1 in 1000 men (0.1%) have a penis length of 7⅛ so you're probably approaching 1 in 10,000 territory by the time you get to 7.5

penis size does matter for orgasms (though I have reason to think girth could matter more than length... but they tend to go hand in hand so it's nitpicking) but so does foid attraction/arousal to other stuff because that causes the clitoris to get hard (and tissues connecting vagina to clitoris) so that it can get rubbed by the sex

kind of like how it's harder to orgasm by rubbing your cock while it's flaccid compared to when it's hard

except it's not like a hand: try to imagine fucking an onahole with a flaccid cock and orgasming that way, it just wouldn't work, if you're not aroused/erect you can't get the required friction along the length through standard sexual motions
Why would anyone here give a shit about having a hole reach orgasm

if I were able to induce an orgasm in a foid she would like that and perhaps give me further sexual access to her

why ask something so obvious?

I would say that 0% of women can orgasm from vaginal stimulation, because all orgasms which occur via vaginal penetration are actual clitoris orgasms because the internal forces stimulate the deeper subdermal roots of the clit.

Where did you get that bullshit G-spot measurement?

Due to variations in female anatomy there is not going to be a fixed depth of the graphenberg spot: the skene's glands will be located at differing depths just as there are different vaginal depths overall.

Also where are you getting the idea that 30% of men have penises over 7.5 inches long?

View attachment 427801

according to BDP chart only 1 in 1000 men (0.1%) have a penis length of 7⅛ so you're probably approaching 1 in 10,000 territory by the time you get to 7.5

penis size does matter for orgasms (though I have reason to think girth could matter more than length... but they tend to go hand in hand so it's nitpicking) but so does foid attraction/arousal to other stuff because that causes the clitoris to get hard (and tissues connecting vagina to clitoris) so that it can get rubbed by the sex

kind of like how it's harder to orgasm by rubbing your cock while it's flaccid compared to when it's hard

except it's not like a hand: try to imagine fucking an onahole with a flaccid cock and orgasming that way, it just wouldn't work, if you're not aroused/erect you can't get the required friction along the length through standard sexual motions

if I were able to induce an orgasm in a foid she would like that and perhaps give me further sexual access to her

why ask something so obvious?
vagina knowledge mogs me

I learned from this post

look at my graph
who made your graph?

I'm skeptical because it states the average penis length is 6 inches when it's well known to be 5.5 inches

if there isn't a perfect bell curve in a chart of human measurements then you know the sample size it took wasn't large enough: there is no way in hell there are fewer men with 7 inch dicks than 7.5 inch dicks, for example

there's also way too dramatic a climb from 5.5 to 6 inches

I expect to see this approach a perfect bell curve the more accurate and thorough the sampling, if you don't see a bell curve you know the source is corrupt
vagina knowledge mogs me

I learned from this post
see https://incels.is/threads/foids-wil...th-non-chads-nsfw-includes-anatomy-art.163931

I probably fucked up on some ideas but it gets you thinking

one thing I will point out since some twitter folk ranted about it: the vestibular bulbs are not literally analagous to the testicles (that would be the ovaries) they are analagous to the "bulb of penis" (base of shaft) I just wrote "balls" because it was funny and memorable

Last edited:
@Wizard32 We should go whoreceling together. :feelscomfy:
High IQ science theory.

High iq and based

View attachment 427702
And you have to have an attractive face. I don't like big dicks = I don't like ugly guys with big dicks.

The dickpill is the real final blackpill

That graph. 25% have over 7.5 inches? No.

Your cock needs to be as thick as possible. Girth is more important than length.

mine is 20 inches so this would never be a problem for me

Only a white man can cause a foid to orgasm.