Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Muh 16 year olds are literal children!!!11!!!” Meanwhile actual 16 year olds:

DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CPTSD/comments/oz2i0t/trauma_from_grooming/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

JFL at this shit and her pretending like she didn’t choose to be a whore on her own accord. This slut already had more sexual experience than all of us combined at that age by her own choice and we’re supposed to just accept that she’s some innocent little angle. JFL at age cucks. Pic of what she looks like btw:
B6DECA22 DA1E 48DD 855E 43AA5FB68075

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/pqy4f3/wdywt_thoughts/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Pics of text in case it gets deleted:
0F95FC9E ECA5 44A8 B3BE BD6411B7FDDD

6294061E 1402 444E AF4A E0633BE5B441

FD400614 B794 43AC 80C0 CCE4A93DA45B

B16F769F 1090 4D0F 9768 318838CF20E2

Last edited:
Most girls at 12-13 are already whores kek

Last edited:
Kids make stupid choices all the time. Just because they chose it doesn't make it not stupid.

If you think 16 is a kid then there's something wrong in your mind

didnt read but water is wet

If you think 16 is a kid then there's something wrong in your mind
Exactly how can agecucks even deny this truth at this point with all the evidence we’ve presented. It’s fucking comical how slutty 16 yo foids are:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I hope she get raped and beheaded by niggers [in Mario Kart]

Most girls at 12-13 are already whores kek
Ireland and Scotland/Latin America would like to talk to you. There they are whores at 10-11 and KNOWN for it by everoyne.

its everyone's fault except her own and they all raped and groomed her. Every woman is not able to take responsibility for her own actions. Chubby Becky with meh face and still unlimited smv.

this is a stupid argument

EVERYONE make stupid choices at start.

when you're a new to something, say a video game, aren't you a noob? won't you make stupid choices in retroaspect?

its how everyone learns

if those fucking kids didnt start making "stupid choices" by 11 or 15, they'd make stupid choices starting 18 or 20. it's literally a learning process.

the whole muuuuuuuuh groooming paranoia and hysteria is stupid as fuck, logically.

The thinking is that, by adulthood, you should know enough and have controlled your impulses enough to make wise decisions. You don't learn the stove is hot by burning your hands, you learn the stove is hot through being taught. And if by 20 you still haven't learned the stove is hot and burn your hands anyway, there's nothing we can do. As an adult you've earned the right to be stupid and we don't owe you our protection.

Ireland and Scotland/Latin America would like to talk to you. There they are whores at 10-11 and KNOWN for it by everoyne.
how are they whores at 10-11 in ireland/scotland ??

>Implying I'm reading any of that shit
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I was literally about to repost these screenshots for this thread. Take a look @s0ver
One of them gave her pussy at 12 to a 28 year old dude.
I knew a girl who did the same but to a 27-year-old and proud of his gigantic dick.

Just fucking end this planet already.

I was literally about to repost these screenshots for this thread. Take a look @s0ver
One of them gave her pussy at 12 to a 28 year old dude.
I knew a girl who did the same but to a 27-year-old and proud of his gigantic dick.

Just fucking end this planet already.
I agree that they lose it on average at 12-14

But 10-11 was a bit of a stretch , I'm not saying there aren't exceptions but that not average

I agree that they lose it on average at 12-14

But 10-11 was a bit of a stretch , I'm not saying there aren't exceptions but that not average
Not average, but common, very commong, some do it before age 10. It is "abnormal" to think of it these days but it was very common and completely normal a long time ago for thousands of years until feminism kicked in and cucked everything. And here we are today with arbitrary AoC laws and everything regarging it.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CPTSD/comments/oz2i0t/trauma_from_grooming/hdgi6ia/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

SOMEONE GOT BASED IN THE COMMENTS

Not average, but common, very commong, some do it before age 10. It is "abnormal" to think of it these days but it was very common and completely normal a long time ago for thousands of years until feminism kicked in and cucked everything. And here we are today with arbitrary AoC laws and everything regarging it.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CPTSD/comments/oz2i0t/trauma_from_grooming/hdgi6ia/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Okay this is in Latin America what about Ireland and Scotland where does it say it's during 10-11 ?

Okay this is in Latin America what about Ireland and Scotland where does it say it's during 10-11 ?
They dress like whores and act like whore and... are whores, they do everything older whores do. All over Europe. It's coming back, it was common before and it will be again by the looks of it but feminism won't allow it to become normal and let any of us do anything about it because only Chads have the privilege.

They dress like whores and act like whore and... are whores, they do everything older whores do. All over Europe. It's coming back, it was common before and it will be again by the looks of it but feminism won't allow it to become normal and let any of us do anything about it because only Chads have the privilege.
Even holes as young as 5 are wearing bikinis and short shorts like older females but that doesn't men they're losing their virginity at 5 , the avrg of virginity loss amongst holes Is 12-14 and yes there might be exceptions that do it as young as 10-11

Even holes as young as 5 are wearing bikinis and short shorts like older females but that doesn't men they're losing their virginity at 5 , the avrg of virginity loss amongst holes Is 12-14 and yes there might be exceptions that do it as young as 10-11
Yes, but that is not what I meant. What I meant in my comments is that these sluts are already sluts, they are knows by that for their dressing and everyone knows they go around sleeping with multiple dudes all the time at that age.
The age of consent didn't exist or was very low until feminism started to cuck things stopping people from having what they want and obscured what sexuality reality is because it really does start early, dreams, desires and such. They would start the activity before the "revolution" as soon as the instincts and hormones kicked in. Now it is an unthinkable thing in the modern world, something that was normal for thousands of years, and men were able to marry them to have a family as soon as possible and numerous kids to have afluency, capital and working force in their farms/whatever they had going.
It was normal for people even below 10 to do it before, and become parents at 12 or so, it had many reasons, but it stopped being like that mostly due to feminism.

Yoooo
@DunSorbus

This is an American thing. Can fuck, work and marry at 16 in Scotland. 16 aren't fucking kids. They are young adults

Instead of taking responsibility for being a whore, she blames it on men “manipulating” her and “grooming” her JFL:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:. Also she has shit dumbfuck parents.It really baffles me sometimes how women truly CANNOT VIEW THEMSELVES AS THE VILLAN. All humans have this bias of course but femoids crank it into overdrive and project all day. If her father heard about this in a traditional society her would’ve disowned her by now leaving her to be a street whore. Why should we give sluts like this second chances all day?

THATS ME :lul::lul::lul:

Yoooo
@DunSorbus
JFL IT'S HIM? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This is an American thing. Can fuck, work and marry at 16 in Scotland. 16 aren't fucking kids. They are young adults
And you can fuck and marry at much younger ages even in other first world countries under special conditions.
Based as god damn fuck, dude. I hope the bitch read it and felt awful. Maybe that's why she deleted the post. HAHAHAHAHAH

Pics of text in case it gets deleted
OP let me explain why you are cancer.
Actual text is better than pics of text, where possible.

All you had to do before posting this thread was to go archive.is and put that URL you embedded reddit.com/r/CPTSD/comments/oz2i0t/trauma_from_grooming/
into the red box ("My url is alive and I want to archive its content") and click "submit".

This would've created a copy of the entire page, including the text.
It's a much more legit archive than a screenshot, and also allows us to highlight text and copy portents of it.

Now since obviously someone from IT reported this thread (it's been up for a month and only vanishes this morning?) one of the mods of CPTSD (or possibly Old_Shop_1328 herself) has deleted the thread, and it can't be archived anymore.

Also these giant pics you posted are cancer: it's partly the fault of the incels.is mods for not changing the defaults to thumbnail, but being an oldfag you should know the importance of expandable thumbnails and delete the auto-full image which presents and then insert the thumbnail via the bottom menu.

JFL IT'S HIM? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And you can fuck and marry at much younger ages even in other first world countries under special conditions.

Based as god damn fuck, dude. I hope the bitch read it and felt awful. Maybe that's why she deleted the post. HAHAHAHAHAH
HAH look at what the dirty hoe just posted!! Obviously not feeling too good about herself, good because that's exactly how the skank should feel :lul::lul:

ALSO JFL at how shes "uncomfortable" being sexualized but she used to ask every guy she hooked up with to choke and hit her while they fucked her JFLLLL AT THIS DIRTY BITCH. Foids are a joke!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AutismInWomen/comments/prafsz/sensitive_to_criticism/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Last edited:

All you had to do before posting this thread was to go archive.is and put that URL you embedded reddit.com/r/CPTSD/comments/oz2i0t/trauma_from_grooming/
into the red box ("My url is alive and I want to archive its content") and click "submit".

It's a much more legit archive than a screenshot, and also allows us to highlight text and copy portents of it.

Now since obviously someone from IT reported this thread (it's been up for a month and only vanishes this morning?) one of the mods of CPTSD (or possibly Old_Shop_1328 herself) has deleted the thread, and it can't be archived anymore.

Also these giant pics you posted are cancer: it's partly the fault of the incels.is mods for not changing the defaults to thumbnail, but being an oldfag you should know the importance of expandable thumbnails and delete the auto-full image which presents and then insert the thumbnail via the bottom menu.
who cares :smonk:

Ah interesting thanks for this info brocel I'll definitely keep this in mind for next time :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I posted the pics from my phone, I didn't realize they were giant until looking at this post on my PC. too bad I can't go back and edit it now :feelscry::cryfeels:

Ah interesting thanks for this info brocel I'll definitely keep this in mind for next time :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
I posted the pics from my phone, I didn't realize they were giant until looking at this post on my PC. too bad I can't go back and edit it now :feelscry::cryfeels:
Thank you for your conscientious acceptance of my criticism despite it's gentle-chiding, you are clearly a man with emotional security to take it constructively.
Like yourself, I have sometimes looked back and regretted some arrangements of a post when it is too late to edit them.
I hope together we can crusade against bloat.
Also, I don't understand how people can interact on forums via phones, isn't it super-slow typing shit with those tiny touch-screen keyboards?
I couldn't stomach it.

Meanwhile her looksmatch has probably rotted alone.

HAH look at what the dirty hoe just posted!! Obviously not feeling too good about herself, good because that's exactly how the skank should feel :lul::lul:

ALSO JFL at how shes "uncomfortable" being sexualized but she used to ask every guy she hooked up with to choke and hit her while they fucked her JFLLLL AT THIS DIRTY BITCH. Foids are a joke!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AutismInWomen/comments/prafsz/sensitive_to_criticism/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View attachment 495257

And now she has autism. JFL women are a fucking joke. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Very uncomfortable to be sexualized while sexualizing herself getting naked to stranges at age 11 and doing everything you can think of at 16.
BuT sToP SeXuALiZInG Me, I'M UnCoMfORtAbLe aNd NoW I HaVe AuTiSm OuT oF NoWhErE.

lol she deleted the video

This Degenerate, disgusting world full of shit, i can't cope with the fact that i have to exist in this reality:feelspuke::feelspuke:

What was her reddit username?

EDIT: Nevermind im dumb i didnt see it xd

Last edited:
Where did you hear this?

16:

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 57 10