Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mughal Persecution of India... I have yet to see an apology...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

That's all folks. I'm done.

I'm sorry you got no replies

why does India not just repay all the bordering middle eastern countries with a nuclear genocide? Their ancestors withstood and endured such evil, have they forgotten the vengeance owed?

Fucking Indians stealing all our jobs

I think I mentioned it somewhere before. The descendants of Mughals themselves are living in slums now, they have nothing left and everything was taken from them at some point in history.

Islam is undoubtedly the worst of all religions, not only in doctrine, but also in the number of zealots who slay people, simply because they are of a different religion.

a12xyovf80e21.png

On the other hand, what he said of the Hindu religion:
B4f3D3KCIAEcmMl.jpg

can't mossad the assad

Islam is undoubtedly the worst of all religions, not only in doctrine, but also in the number of zealots who slay people, simply because they are of a different religion.
this tbh

That's all folks. I'm done.
Around 100 million people were killed 30 million women were raped.

I'd say the british did worse, also most currys nowadays are descendents of the mughals

I would watch movies about this period.

a12xyovf80e21.png

On the other hand, what he said of the Hindu religion:
B4f3D3KCIAEcmMl.jpg
@Arthur Copenhauer

The thing is, aside from Whites who currently experience a crisis of identity, everyone else fondly remembers conquering and subjugating others. People like winners and love identifying with them. Aside from cucks, expect no apology.