Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mudslims need to die on the Cross

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Lol cause no one paid the price for sin against Allah.
Allah is a forgiving God but price of sin still needs to be paid since Jesus didn't exist for them.

agreed christcel

(except for muslimbrocels ofc)

Prophet muhammad is pedophile cucks:smonk::smonk:

Pooslam
P.s based thread

That nigga Mohamed should have been placed in a mental assylum

Mogged the entire asian peninsula at one point. JFL you wish you guys were all mohamed

ISLAM IS AN INCEL RELGION!

okay lets look at some FACTS

>4 wives allowed

"that's it? i thought there would be more!" that's all i need.

okay so if you examine closely, it says you should only marry those if you are able to, which usually means {betabuxx or being chad}
now, as you all know, 100% of all women do not give a FUCK about betabuxx, and would choose to be with poor chad over rich beta.

With the 1:4 ratio of women to men, this will inevitably result in 3/4 MEN BEING INCELS SINCE THERES LITTERALLY NOT ENOUGH WOMEN TO GO AROUND !!!

honestly islam could be right about everything but as long as polygamy is allowed it's an incel religion through and through

This is why terrorism and insurgencies are so prevalent in MENA and in the Sahel.
yes they are so willing to sui since they belive they will be virgin waifu angles in heaven for them, which is irresistible to an inkie

INSHALLAH WE WILL NOT REST UNTIL ALL OF EUROPE TURNS GREEN (HALAL) !

:feelskek: i do, i just wanted to hear it from (You)
kek

well

aftert the ottomans left they still kept islam and their filthy traditions

the ottomans left so u dont need to be muslim no more

kek

well

REEEEEEE ISLAM IS OUR CULTURE!!!!!!1 I LOVE BEING CUCKED BY TURKS!!!! BOSNIA FOREVER !!!

No, they can get wives in real life if they are lucky. Groups like Boko Haram target schools to supply their ranks with brides.
the only way to secure a virgin in these modern clown times
:feelskek:

More of a neckbeard religion than an incel one tbh

I thought the Bosnian Serbs were the product of the Great Serbian Migrations. The Southern Serbs left their indigenous land like Kosovo for Vojvodina or Bosnia to escape persecution, or at least that's what I was taught.
well first of all you seem quite educated about yugoslav history, hats off

second of all

bosnians really never existed untill the ottomans turned our own people into filthy muslim scum like themselves

they existed but they were no different than serbs/croats

being a muslim living in a shit country living in a mudhut, that isnt even human

It's also very funny when Turco-Albanians praise Skanderbeg(a Serb crusader) when they're now his mortal enemies.
indeed :feelskek:

skanderberg was a serb who got buried in a cathedral

albanians cant cope

Allah is a forgiving God but price of sin still needs to be paid since Jesus didn't exist for them.

One man cannot pay for the sins of another.

Those who think Jesus took on their sins are in for a rude awakening on Judgment Day.

Because everyone will be paid according to their works. The bible says that over and over.

At least muslims still have some pride and masculinity left, unlike most Christian countries

Im just here because its @IronsideCel thread mang

One man cannot pay for the sins of another.

Those who think Jesus took on their sins are in for a rude awakening on Judgment Day.

Because everyone will be paid according to their works. The bible says that over and over.
Mass cope and cuckoldry.
"6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

Religion copers

Mass cope and cuckoldry.
"6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

That verse says nothing about Jesus "paying" for the sins of others.

kek

well

Don’t Bosnians love pork and beer?

Im just here because its @IronsideCel thread mang
tbh, notice the amout of grays coming out from their hideouts everytime you mention religion or race :feelssus:

It's over for muslimcels

tbh, notice the amout of grays coming out from their hideouts everytime you mention religion or race :feelssus:
Maybe they are bots farming giga high IQ threads mang ( :feelsclown: )

Maybe they are bots farming giga high IQ threads mang ( :feelsclown: )
I'm just tired of grays coming here to start fights about race or religion, they're clearly not here for inceldom

I'm just tired of grays coming here to start fights about race or religion, they're clearly not here for inceldom
just hit them with the ok GrAY or joined or both mango

This aspect of Christian theology makes no fucking sense. First of all, why should anyone pay for the wrongdoings of another? What kind of justice would it be, if you were thrown in jail for someone else committing a theft, rape, or murder? It wouldn't be just at all. Second, why would God need to send himself through a mortal incarnation, and then have that mortal incarnation die from Roman torture so that He can forgive his own creation? He's supposed to be omnipotent and omniscient. He can do all of that without all of these extra steps.

Islam's theology is at least logical, even if some of their social rulings don't make sense (like why the prophet can have ten wives, but everyone else is limited to four).