Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Mudslime goes to spread his religion peacefully in Germanistan and stabs several people

More than 20 useless german cops.

Hitler is lucky hes actually not alive to see this.

Scary shit. If you see a guy with a fucking knife, run for fucks sake, enter any store. Or grab a fucking pole or a chair before fighting, they had bunch of metal poles right there.

Scary shit. If you see a guy with a fucking knife, run for fucks sake, enter any store. Or grab a fucking pole or a chair before fighting, they had bunch of metal poles right there.
if you can fight you can knock the shit out. which police officer shoot him?

its always the same. only a few of them can really fight the others are scared in such situations

foids officers running around liked scared chicken. and the only cop with gun in his hands is a sandnigger that waits until his buddy was stabbed. fucking morons nice job. Give me the fucking uniform and I will do the best job they ever saw.

if you can fight you can knock the shit out. which police officer shoot him?
Bearded guy, jfl he waited to stab the other police officer in the neck.
Guy with the knife attacks the guy in blue jacket. Police officer jumps on the guy in blue jacket ignoring the guy with the knife and get himself stabbed in the neck.

Guy with the knife attacks the guy in blue jacket. Police officer jumps on the guy in blue jacket ignoring the guy with the knife and get himself stabbed in the neck.
blue jacket guy was a true fighter but his sandnigger idiot buddy dont help him. no sandniggers as cops should be a rule

If I would see a sand with a knife I would directly give him a headshot in seconds until he rolls like a fucking kebab

idiotic germans should give Polish hooligans jobs. That would be the best medicine against the sand nigger plague

blue jacket guy was a true fighter but his sandnigger idiot buddy dont help him. no sandniggers as cops should be a rule
But why did policeman number one tried to apprehend the blue jacket? And when other policemen arrived they arrested the blue jacket?

But why did policeman number one tried to apprehend the blue jacket? And when other policemen arrived they arrested the blue jacket?
to tie up the perpetrator lying on the ground

he was not alone. the blue jacket officer had the other sand nigger fag

If I would see a sand with a knife I would directly give him a headshot in seconds until he rolls like a fucking kebab
I understand why usa police is so quick on the trigger. If you hesitate one second, someone or even you die.

I understand why usa police is so quick on the trigger. If you hesitate one second, someone or even you die.
only have a quick trigger my sands and niggas. we in europe didn't have the same problems as in America

Peaceful migrants seeking refuge at it again

that cop is a genuine retard
Total retard. In situation like this you shot first and ask questions later. He didnt even pulled out his gun. Bunch of policemen jfl walking around like on picnic.

that cop is a genuine retard
nope. thats the cops we need real fighters. fast reaction fight this one to the ground but he have slow helpers. he fight this one and his friend should fight the other one. fast reaction and sand cant do shit

Total retard. In situation like this you shot first and ask questions later. He didnt even pulled out his gun. Bunch of policemen jfl walking around like on picnic.
they forgot they have guns

yeah zero reaction. Enemy had to much time to stand up and and attack again

you can see that sand was briefly confused and didn't know where he was. that was the chance to take him down

wait it was an security guy of stürzenberger.

they do more crazy stuff in their shitholes in order to kill kafirs

ok true. I think he take down a security guard of stürzenberger. it was not an attacker.:lul:
If i understand the story, taht Sturzenberger is a Anti islam politician and the guy with the knife specifically attacked him and his bodyguards? And Police officers attacked the bodyguard? :feelshaha:

If i understand the story, taht Sturzenberger is a Anti islam politician and the guy with the knife specifically attacked him and his bodyguards? And Police officers attacked the bodyguard? :feelshaha:
yeah police officer helped attacker

of course the german media: "he was a right-populist :soy: "

after muslims killed his boss in mumbai he a fighter against islam

of course the german media: "he was a right-populist :soy: "
Yeah, hypocrite how they point out that the guy was right wing, like it makes it ok. Im not a nationalist, or etno nationalist, or see myself as right winger. Still i recognize the hypocrisy.

Yeah, hypocrite how they point out that the guy was right wing, like it makes it ok. Im not a nationalist, or etno nationalist, or see myself as right winger. Still i recognize the hypocrisy.
he isnt right wing. he is just a normal dude. he said that the koran is similar to Mein Kampf. he is against nazis.

Normalniggers learning the hard way the consequences of of their own voting.

German Police were scared to intervene since the fear of shooting an immigrant.

Won't work if the attacker is sneaky or faster then you. Generally speaking you should run and arm yourself, or if the defender is somehow managing it, maybe then help but its a gamble you never know, plus you might get yourself in jail for using "uncessery" force.

Smart people. This attacker isn't as nearly as aggressive like the one in Germany, but when they see that you can defend yourself, he will think twice before attacking. Unarmed people are sitting ducks, easy targets, so he could go as aggressive as he could.
this weapon is really good against attacks. two people can hold one guy easy

Smart people. This attacker isn't as nearly as aggressive like the one in Germany, but when they see that you can defend yourself, he will think twice before attacking. Unarmed people are sitting ducks, easy targets, so he could go as aggressive as he could.
you should always target upper body or feets. thats the easiest parts to hold if the attacker is stronger. without his feets he can do shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back