Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mudshark gets her child killed for being a mudshark

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★

View: https://x.com/iamyesyouareno/status/1848776052241244170?s=46

I blame the foid more than I blame the nigger. If a stray dog shits on your carpet, bites your arm, then gives you rabies, don’t let it in your fucking house. This horny fucking cunt was so willing for Tyrone’s cock that a little boy was sacrificed for it. If the white family doesn’t absolutely murder everyone in the black family then whites are beyond cucked and it’s over

Horrible thing to do. I guess he had a good personality.

cunt must be dripping at the thought of tyrone destroying beta cucks progeny

wimmins detect personality challenge - difficulty: impossible

:foidSoy: But blacks aren't aggressive or mean this must be a rare exception.

wimmins detect personality challenge - difficulty: impossible
The prevalence of mudsharks in the modern day also serves as proof against the idea foids select for "good genetics"

The nigger should get niggered and the f0id should also be jailed. Fucking wh0re cares more about getting dick than her kid.

White foids and Tyrone a match made in Heaven.....
What can I say, you don't adopt a shitbull if you need a family dog.

Poor kid. Not his fault his mom was a whore who cared about nothing more than BBC.

i hate white woman and their bbc fetish so god damn much. Blackcels here will be like “jbb is not real! Look at this statistic from a dating app from 15 years ago with a sample of 80 people !” like our culture hasn’t completely changed since then. We see all the time sub 5 baboons fucking average /above average white woman just because of their bbc fetish. JBB IS LAW.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back