Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News MSM lying about Emily punching Johnny Young in the nose - says he sprayed her first but it's clear she sucker-punched him first and then he sprayed !

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★

Seems clear as day - he had been verbally pestering Emily earlier on (saying he wants to fuck her pussy) but at this point had started to ignore her to focus the camera on her Indian friend who seemed like he was on drugs or something (sitting against the wall, out of it, etc)

At this point you perceive an impact (shaky cam) as she punched him in the nose and then stood between Johnny and her Indian friend.

After being punched, you see Johnny lift up his pepper spray dispenser on camera and aim at her - but notice he does not immediately fire it.

It is held up as a deterrant and it is only when she begins to run at him that he depresses the spray at her.

She is deterred immediately and is not able to punch him a 2nd time, she can't make any contact whatsoever.

- - -

After being sprayed, instead of peacefully walking away (she was the aggressor, it is her burden to leave the scene, Johnny is justified in standing his ground if he wants to) she takes another step at him and lifts her arm aggressively and yells at him.

At that point he does a 2nd spray which is clearly more of a warning spray. Then he walks off.

So yeah, I've investigated both cases of pepper spray.
They were justified self-defense against women who had assaulted him in the face with deadly blunt force that could have killed him.
Media is portraying these completely out of context and if he's convicted on either charge it's fucking clown world.

Both of these women should be in jail for initiating kinetic impacts against his head which could have caused him brain damage, and did cause him blood loss. He could have had his vision permanently crippled too, by either incident.

- - -

Johnny Young is obviously not a polite guy, he's not acting gentlemanly, he's being a troll saying sexual things to foids to get a rise out of them, but saying things that upset others' feelings is not grounds to physically assault them.

If I'm walking down the street..
..a woman could yell "you're ugly I'll never fuck you" unprovoked and maybe I'd be angry and want to hit her​
..a man could yell "you're pretty I want to fuck you in the ass" unprovoked and maybe I'd be angry and want to hit him​

In neither case would the use of force be warranted though - they are saying things to rile me but have not physically attacked me or made any specific threats of force.

I'm reasonably confident that I would have the self-control not to react in anger and violence in a situation like this, as these two women did. I'd probably just helpelessly cry because even if it would seem jsut to avenge my honor with a punch I know I would be painted as the bad guy for doing so, so I wouldn't, and would just take the insult, lacking the ability to form a decent insult on the fly in riposte.

I sort of respect the foids in a way, they're obviously in a "mama bear" mode sticking up for their friends, but that doesn't make the violence acceptable. They are in the wrong for sucker-kicking and sucker-punching Johnny in both of these situations. He was right to spray their eyes to prevent further attacks on his face/genitals.

- -

Regarding the fake news regarding Emily:

insideedition.com/cops-looking-for-incel-who-pepper-sprays-women-and-posts-confrontations-online-74818
"When she was pepper-sprayed, Emily punched him in the face and bloodied his nose"

This is fake news, the media is lying. Emily punched him and bloodied his nose, he backed off and held up the spray, she lunged at him a 2nd time and THEN she was pepper-sprayed.

Let me time it... okay in the 31s clip I included, she punches him at the 15-second mark
16 seconds is when you see him quick-draw the pepper-spray as deterant
17 is when she lunges her head forward and he sprays the 1st time

So she punched him, and 2 seconds later he sprayed her when she tried to punch him a 2nd time.

they make it seem like hs rpayed her, then 2 seconds later she punches him. FAKE NEWS.

The presented it in the reverse order that it happened to make it seem like she punched him after he pepper-sprayed her unprovoked.

The footage won't lie, media needs to be held account for their lying.

Last edited:
Who is that autistic curry. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Who is that autistic curry. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
he's the hero we need

"Don't touch this giirrrrrr.... ESPECIALS
"don't touchi this GIRR .. she SCARE JUST GO"

funny how she's "scared" yet decides to sucker-punch him then rush him even after he draws spray to defend, and even keeps coming after being sprayed... yeah REAL terrified

hope she gets raped by a pack of curries