Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy MSM criticises us for (jokingly) calling ER a Saint...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
... and yet every mainstream religion has saints and other esteemed figures who were actual mass murderers and war criminals. And in many countries it’s hate speech to even criticise people who follow those religions.

Watch your tone, goy

It's easy to make incels look bad so they take every opportunity they can

i can totally see ER becoming a real prophet figure after 10000 years from now on, just like Jesus and Mohammed

Incel is failo effect by itself, and everything we say gets failoed instantly no matter what

very good point op
And in many countries it’s hate speech to even criticise people who follow those religions.
if you say something against islam you are a islamophobic racist biggot who wants all refugees dead and you are a nazi

the same thing goes for many people that went down in history and seen as heroes.

... and yet every mainstream religion has saints and other esteemed figures who were actual mass murderers and war criminals. And in many countries it’s hate speech to even criticise people who follow those religions.

The Christian God killed billions of people according to the Bible.
Foids abort millions of children every week.

But we are the crazy ones....

MSM suck dicks

"(jokingly)"
Yeah that's a fail. I seriously and without a shred of irony revere Elliot Rodger as a talented writer and a brutally honest hapacel with a shining (((personality)))

Yeah that's a fail. I seriously and without a shred of irony revere Elliot Rodger as a talented writer and a brutally honest hapacel with a shining (((personality)))
He was a pretty good person overall

I wish he had actually managed to enter the sorority house. Only then he would become a saint.

The Christian God killed billions of people according to the Bible.
Foids abort millions of children every week.

But we are the crazy ones....

It’s true, abortions are an absolute genocide of human life. But EVERY SINGLE documentary or article on incels goes on about ER (who never described himself as an incel) and that he killed like 5 people.

The left venerates Che Guevara and he was a mass murderer (who hated gays) all because he had a handsome face.

The left venerates Che Guevara and he was a mass murderer (who hated gays) all because he had a handsome face.

High IQ. I’ve pointed this out to a number of people IRL, they never have a rational response.