Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mr. Putin please attack Ukraine

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Mr.President Putin, please attack Ukraine with missiles and nuclear weapons, so world war 3 can be started. We need a war, this time, a hot war. A nuclear exchange is the most humane, devasting and effective solution for the planet. I wish the nuclear weapons are so effective that they can penetrate deep into the ground so no Jewish elites survive the wipeout.

Also I wonder if the man-made sun will expand, if it does that'll make things even funner.

Humanity needs to be wiped out.:smonk:

not just russia either it seems like the world has a growing tension in every facet of life. So much so that it seems like a world war or nation tearing civil war is inevitable.
but then again the powers that be like to keep the balance of quiet proxy wars and unpredictable false flags to keep the masses blind sided and instantly in fear.
Such is the nature of our world we created

It's not going to happen. The US not only doesn't give a shit about Ukraine, it actually wants Russia to get entangled in an expensive war and get hit with stronger sanctions and distract Americans from domestic troubles. And without America, any war will be localized and limited so no nukes.

Based russians going to rape ukranian holes :panties:

Cope, never going to happen.

cool scenario
could really happen

"The West" will not start nuclear war over Ukraine. I've said for many years, Russia could have easily taken the Baltic states in the past (now there are some rotating NATO troops there and some NATO plans made to defend them (logistically very difficult!) but permanent bases are against agreements with Russia which should be of course be scrapped and should have already a long time ago) also and the West would have not risked a nuclear war. Russia could even take Poland and Finland of course and US, France and UK would still not go to full war with Russia. Russia could end NATO by attacking its eastern members and call the bluff. That's why I do not support Finland joining NATO. We already saw in 1939-40 what the support we got was like. Too little too late. Sweden distanced itself from the war. And no nuclear war risk back then even, still no substantial support despite promises. Finland needs its own nuclear weapons and warheads and nuclear submarines and chemical weapons etc.

Russia already took Donbas and Crimea which was against the agreement when Ukraine gave its nuclear weapons away and nothing happened.

Watch this map: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_sanctions_during_the_Ukrainian_crisis

Even Turkey, which is strongly against Russian aggression has not put any sanctions against Russia. There should be UN sanctions and military forces protecting member countries (like in the Korean war, that happened only because Russia boycotted the security council at the time because China was represented by the defeated side that only had Taiwan and a couple small islands in its control), but the system is broken when Russia can veto any resolutions in the security council.

Last edited:
Imagine living in Poland or other eastern NATO country

Last edited:
Imagine living in Poland or other eastern NATO country
Imagine living a few kilometres from Russia and not in NATO. That is where I live. Also, the amount of Russians here keeps increasing every year, lately there has been influx of Ukrainians also.

Imagine living a few kilometres from Russia and not in NATO. That is where I live. Also, the amount of Russians here keeps increasing every year, lately there has been influx of Ukrainians also.
Based

I mean nobody is going to start world war 3 over ukraine

We need India and Pakistan to join in as well

I mean nobody is going to start world war 3 over ukraine

Events can take on a momentum of their own and conflicts then escalate.

Diplomats lose control and the Dogs of War are unleashed.

Are you from Moldova?

no Jewish elites survive the wipeout.
Giga based.

Lol I have the same idea as well. Jewish elites are probably living under ground. Very likely

New axis powers Russia and China.
Invade Ukraine and Taiwan.
Start a new world war.
half the population at least