Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Movies that made you suicidal/depressed

Over 9000

Over 9000

Recruit
★★★★
for me it was 'The virgin spring'
i think the movie is brutal but the events leading up to my viewing it made the experience even more suicidal.I was chadfishing for the first time and the foid i was chatting with got so horny that she sent me nudes which i latter jacked off to ..jacking off to that shit and watching the movie made me giga sick and suicidal

Last edited:
Dawn of the Dead

The Colony too

Iron Man and Iron Man 2
Transformers 1 2 and 3
Because they remind me of a time when everything was okay for me and the whole world, everything was so great, so cool
It's over and it will never come back, never

@RegularManlet @weaselbomber @Rotter @Celius @SoycuckGodOfReddit

thoughts?

I don't know I feel like I have watched alot of great movies but since I use them as a cope it takes from the viewing experience a little. Can not think of a particular movie right now

Any movie about family stuff

@RegularManlet @weaselbomber @Rotter @Celius @SoycuckGodOfReddit

thoughts?
There’s way too many, I can’t list them tbh but I really like depressing shit too.

@B/W muttcel have you seen Grave of the Firefiles?

There’s way too many, I can’t list them tbh but I really like depressing shit too.

@B/W muttcel have you seen Grave of the Firefiles?
so It's a shared phenomenon, liking art that makes you sad. It has the power to elevate you beyond your ordinary self and make you feel truly alive.

Last edited:
The one in my avi.
Depressive af, not only in anything related to sex/love but in anything in life in general.

Mr. Nobody for some reason made me depressed for weeks.

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (1975)

Every one with a romantic relationship with it. Most of the movies

Mr. Nobody for some reason made me depressed for weeks.
If ur inkwell and have missed this movie ur in for something 100%
So many elements that hit u right in the feels, the teen love scenes, falling in love with a mentally ill woman, lost love, and ofc the ever neurotic what if pill :feelsrope:

I get that feeling all the time, that my life could have been a completely different story if I had met the right person at the right time.
I had a sub5 friend in highschool who met the love of his life on graduation, hes now married and about to start a family with this woman.
That could have been me if I didnt get unlucky at every point in my life and I was not so fkn Neurotic :cryfeels::feelsrope:

If ur inkwell and have missed this movie ur in for something 100%
So many elements that hit u right in the feels, the teen love scenes, falling in love with a mentally ill woman, lost love, and ofc the ever neurotic what if pill :feelsrope:

I get that feeling all the time, that my life could have been a completely different story if I had met the right person at the right time.
I had a sub5 friend in highschool who met the love of his life on graduation, hes now married and about to start a family with this woman.
That could have been me if I didnt get unlucky at every point in my life and I was not so fkn Neurotic :cryfeels::feelsrope:
Well said, the same emotions I got after watching it.

The 40 year old virgin

Incel cinematic universe