Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [MOVIE REVIEW] Haunt [MOVIE REVIEW]

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★

This horror/slasher flick has a bunch of dumb teenagers try out a haunted house at halloween night in the middle of nowhere. But to their surprise things are not as fun as they expected. As it turns out this halloween attraction has some real horrors in store for them.

Its a pretty by the books slasher movie. Teens are dumb and get killed one by one until a few survive and fight off whatever it is. Its not even a spoiler at thins point. At least you'd know beforehand what you are getting into. You don't watch it for the plot, concept or the characters, you watch it for the violence, gore and death.

In that regard this flick has a few good scenes to offer. It never gets too gory, like say SAW series. I was personally not scared by it like the last one, again because I was not watching it alone. Maybe I'm just watching these wrong.

this actually looks like a good movie to watch reminds me of the joker and the purge

lol nigga posted a review like anyone gives a shit bout his opinion